You and I.. Nah!

I reached Juhu, by 11.30. I knew I was late, so late! I was walking towards the point that we decide to meet at. While I walked, I cursed myself for being late! I was the one getting angry at him for coming late to the auditions two days ago and right now it was me was late. Great work done.

"Search for the tallest guy you see, search for the tallest guy.."
I said to myself because duh, he was tall. It was kind of hard to let this thing seep in that I'd actually have to work with a guy who is so damn taller than me that I might actually look like his daughter or his little sister. The fact was, he tall, but I was short too. So it kind of neutralized it. Balanced the tall and short thing.
And there he was... I saw a guy, a tall guy, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans , standing in front of a coconut water stall. Quite simple. I liked it, what he was wearing. I went to him..
"Hey! Parth.. I'm sorry I got late. I slept in till late."
I said making the most apologetic expression that I could.
"Its okay, no problem."
Eh? He didn't fuss. At all. I mean, ya its not like we know each other that we would fuss over small stuff. You usually tend to ignore making an issue out of stuff when you're getting into a professionally relationship with someone, but had it been me.. I would have bursted out on him for making me wait just because he slept a few hours more. I was so impatient.
"Okay so, since we have to spend umm.. I don't know kitna saara time with each other, we need to know each other a bit. I mean, that will obviously happen gradually but since we have some time before hand, we could use it to make things smoother while we act it out."
"Yeah.. We can. That's what we're here for." I said. I didn't know what to say so I let him do the talking.
"So, what all work have you done yet? How experienced are you?" After a long silence.. A long long awkward silence, I asked him something stupid again. Maybe stupid.
"I've done a short film, quite a number of photoshoots I've had, I've worked in Gumrah, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Webbed and all such shows. Also I played the role of Prithvi Sanyal in Channel V's BFF's." Well things weren't much different for us. We both were at the level as far as the work experience was concerned. I told him what all work had I done and we chatted about out home towns, our hobbies and all such normal stuff for quite a long time.
*gurgurlll*
"Oops, sorry!" I said holding my stomach. "I'm hungry and my stomach's whining like a dead whale right now." I swear I was hungry like a dog! I hadn't ate anything since morning and it was almost 2pm. We were chatting for so long that
We lost track of the time.
"Ahahaha! Its okay, come let's eat something."
"Yes please."
After discussing for a while as to what would we eat, we landed up in McDonalds. Because neither of us could decide on what to eat..
"Two chicken burgers, two regular cokes and.." He looked at me and asked " French fries?"
"Umm.. No."
" .. and that's it." He said to man at the counter.
We waited for around 5 minutes for the order and found ourselves a table and sat down.
"So you've ever had a boyfriend?" Boyfriend? Like really? Why was he going towards the regular talks? And it was too personal for him to ask me that. And too typical of a guy to do that. I don't like typical guys.
"Don't you think you shouldn't be asking that..?"
"No, I don't.. Why shouldn't I be?"
"Because.. It something personal? Yeah?"
"Its okay you cannot answer me, but stuff like that isn't personal nowadays." I felt like hitting him there.
"It is personal, and No I have never had boyfriend."
"Okay.." He said while he a took a bite of his burger.
Why was he making me not like himself? I am usually not an impulsive person, but this guy just made me nervous. And out of nervousness I do stupid stuff. I take decisions in that moment! I never even think twice and regret later. And that's what I was going to do just now, I was sure.
"But I don't think its something very personal, its too common.. Aaj kal toh.. Right?"
"Okay so do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him.
"I've had many.. And I've not been so 'personal' about it."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, nothing. I guess we're done let's leave?"

He had his tone.. Like he was irritated. Irritated? But for what? He asked stupid silly stuff while we are here to progress out relation professionally. Or maybe he thinks I'm a kid and I fuss over such stuff. Well he's 23! I'm 21! Two years gap won't make him a 'dadaji' in all such things! Plus every individual has a different approach towards certain things and he can't possibly make fun of that or take that lightly. We were to work together for a long long time and for that he should respect my point of view towards things.
I was controlling my anger, I was irritated by him.
And he seemed irritated by me.. I didn't care to ask or even show that I was bothered.
"Okay then, I guess I should be going now... We've done quite a lot of 'getting to know each other' today.. Yeah?" He said.
"Yeah." I said. "Bye then.. See you at shoot."
"At shoot." He said.