'THE' Scene (Part1)

My feelings for her were uncontrollable now. Every scene I did with her, ever time I looked into her eyes, it became even more difficult to get a hold of my feelings. Something more than just attraction, something which shouldn't have been happening was happening. But the day I stopped fighting myself was the day we shot for the diwali sequence.
Diwali was just around the corner and we had to shoot our very first intimate scene.

"I want to see passion! That desire.. You know like where you just give in. That kind of chemistry."said Shashank sir.
Passion? Romance? I was literally sweating. I was in the vanity alone reading the script for the scene when someone knocked the door.
"Hi. Parth." It was her.
"Hi. Come on in."
There had been so many times when there was no other actor on the sets but the two of us. This was too one of those times when we had to shoot till late in the night. I always dropped Niti home during our late night shoots but we wouldn't really talk much. Awkwardness maybe.
"I actually wanted to talk to you about this scene.." She said.
"About this scene.. Yeah.. Umm me too by the way.." I did want to ask her if she was comfortable or not.
"No, if you're thinking whether or not I will be comfortable about this then yeah.. I guess I am. I mean.. We've been working together since a long time. Almost 2 months now and I don't think.. matlab.. I know the scene is a bit demanding but I want to make it look good onscreen." Look good onscreen? Really? Like.. I wanted that too but did she just say 'look good onscreen'? Didn't she have any issues now? "And plus I can trust you right? Yeah. I can. Now that we don't have any sort of misunderstandings or problems between us and you have been nice to me all this while and its just a scene right? We'll just get done with it soon."
Yep. She was nervous. I could feel the nervousness reaching to me from five feet away. That kind of made me feel better.
It wasn't just me. I had felt it earlier too that it wasn't just me going all crazy in my head for her. It was her too. The way she talked to me, the way she babbled stuff out of nervousness whenever we were together it was enough to say I wasn't the only fool. But assurance was needed.

"You know its okay.. Relax. We'll do it just fine. You'll see." I tried to play cool there, though I myself was wondering how to control myself when I'll be so close to her. So close. That's what the scene was. We had to be so close that even the air should find it difficult to pass by. But how.

'The shot is ready, bring Niti with you.' I received a message from the director.
"Uh.. Sir just messaged, the shot is ready." I told her. "Let's go."
"Just give me 10 minutes, tum jao I will wear my costume and come." She still wasn't dressed in the diwali outfit.
"Okay." I said and went.

10 minutes were up and we were waiting for her to come.
"What's taking her so long?"asked the director.
"Sir! I am here." I heard her voice and turned back.

Frozen I stood there for I don't know how long. I could feel my jaw drop but I still couldn't move my eyes away from her. She looked BEAUTIFUL.
She was wearing this white and black lehenga choli and truly the sequences on her lehenga were dazzling like stars.
She wore this black colored blouse that stopped right above her belly button. It was an 'eye pop-jaw drop' moment for me.
Her white dupatta pinned against her right shoulder with her blouse was just touching the floor because of her short height. Her hair that were naturally straight, were curled up in waves that day. Her face had a light shimmery silverish make up to it and her lips had a perfect pinkish brown color on them. She looked BEAUTIFUL.

I don't know what brought me back to my senses and we started shooting for the scene. We wrapped around 1am and then again I asked to drop her home. She agreed.
Today for a change, a big change, miraculous change, we talked. Out for awkwardness. We talked about random stuff every possible thing we could in that short drive from the sets to her apartment.
For the first time, time flew away and I didn't even know when we reached her apartment. The awkwardness still lingered along. She thanked me like always and got off the car and went straight inside. I left after watching the lights of her room getting switched on. That usually assured me she reached there safely.

The drive from her place to mine was of 30 minutes with no traffic and not for a second in those 30 minutes did I think for anything else but her. The way she looked today, stunning. What really was on my mind was that scene.
Nandini trips over something and falls over Manik while he was sitting on his bed. Manik a.k.a me, had to pull her closer.
My hand went on her waist, I could feel her soft skin underneath my hands. I gently put her on the bed and I had to be over her. That was all I remembered about the script. Rest what happened how it happened I had no clue. But the scene came out so well, the director said
"Good improvisation you two, much needed at this stage."
I was confused what to say and embarrassed in front of her, because that what just happened was not anything we decided to improvise.