No Lies Hidden

"Maa! Maasi kahan hai?" I got out of my room after a long time. I was busy tackling the monster baby in there.

"She's here only, she will stay with us tonight." My mom said smiling wide.

"Hmm.." I said as I walked down the stairs, yawing and rubbing my eyes so that it seemed like I was sleeping. Well perks of being an actress !

"Chotii are you okay now?" I went and sat over the couch next to my mom and my Maasi came in from the kitchen wearing a worried look.

"Haan Maasi woh.. I'm fine now." I smiled.

"Accha sun, she'll be staying with you in your room okay? Vaise bhi this is the last week you stay here before marriage, toh she wants to spend time with you.." said my mother.

"What!?" I hopped up from my place. "No no no no! I don't want to stay with her!" I said freaking out. I didn't realize how it came out to her, I saw my Maasi's smiling expression fade away.

"Maasi, I didn't mean.. Matlab, I want to stay with you lekin.. Maasi .. I want to sleep in my room alone, kyunki.. I mean last week hai mera in this house so I wanted to live every moment of it alone so that I capture the memories acche se.." I tried to make whatever silly excuse I could. I knew I looked like a total nincompoop right there but I already had an intruder in my room and I couldn't possibly let anyone know about it.

"Haan lekin Niti, you have the rest of the days with you.. Ismein ek din mere sath nahi spend kar sakti kya..?" said Maasi with a disheartened look.

Okay, to be honest, Maasi was a person I loved more than my own mother and I felt terribly bad for refusing her but I had no option..

"Di!" I saw my sister walking down the stairs rather running down the stairs.

"Niti, sun.. Its important." she came towards me and pulled me off the couch.

"Di sun na, Maasi aap please di ke room mein so jana pleaseee." I said with an apologetic expression.

"Haan maasi okay" said my sister "Niti please come with me!" and then she pulled me off the couch and dragged me to the corner of the living hall.

"Thank god di tune bacha liya nahi toh Parth hai mere room mein, pata nahi kya ho jata.. Kaha chupati usse mein..." I was babbling like an idiot there happy to have my ass saved.

"Niti, its all over the internet.. And the newspaper." I stopped my unnecessary mumbling and raised a brow in confusion.

"What is?" I asked. She held her phone in front of my face.

"Shit! I knew it! I knew it! Maine isliye bola tha don't take him! Don't I know it di? Don't you!?" I didn't realized that I raised the tone of my voice.

"Nitiii! Shushh! Sun legi mom!" said my sister.

"Ab kya jab padhegi newspaper then she'll know! Its in the DT and HT city too! I mean can't the fans really give us some privacy.. Like jaha dekha photo photo photo! I'm sick of photos now!" Yes. It was out, the news of Parth and me being spotted together at a mall. And there was an article about it in the Delhi times and HT city ( the newspapers circulated in the Delhi and NCR regions). There were photos of us all over the internet, like I knew we would have individual pictures that we clicked with the fans but we never clicked a picture together. I made sure of that, but who can escape the FANS. Yeah. Fans are really the most loveable people but sometimes like sometimes like this time, they are very very very irritating! Even after being away from the world of acting, I was still in fame. I liked the feeling of it but I still had to struggle to have a private life! And Parth! God that man I wanted to murder him!