Sorry maybe?

"Aaaouchh" I screamed.
"I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked me.
"Dude!" I was about to lose my cool. I was actually hurt by that guitar he was holding.

We were doing our first scene together and he had to give me a little push with his shoulder by walking past me and I had this jar in my hands which would then fall and he'd pick it up and give it to me. But while he walked past me, he had this big guitar he was holding on his shoulders and the lower end of that hit my head so hard.

I was over that conversation we had the other day because yeah.. It was stupid of me to act in such an impulsive way, I accepted it. But how do I go and tell him that?

"Its.. Okay. I'm fine."
"Are you guys fine there? Ready for another shot?said our director.
"Yes sir!"

Next what the scene demanded was for him to give that jar in my hands and our hands were to touch. Well the scene went just perfect for. Whatever the script demanded us to do, we did. And there weren't anymore weird feelings inside me today. So far, so good.

"Annnd CUT! Well that was good. So here we're done with the Fab5 part for the day, you guys are free now. The rest, we still have a lot to shoot.. A 10 minute breather and then back to the scene.. Okay?" Said Shashank Sir.
"Okay." Well the Fab5 was free. Wow. So soon.
We had a break for 10 minutes so in the meantime.. I decided to go to Parth and clear the air.
I went searching for him and found him standing with the Ayaz and Charlie.
"Umm.. Parth? Can we talk for a second?" I wasn't sure what I was going to say to him.. A sorry maybe? No, I was just going to talk straight. Why should I say sorry when it actually wasn't my fault. Yeah, I acted in an impulsive way.. But he made me!
"Yeah sure.." He said. "Say?"
"Can we please.. I mean.. Akele mein." He gave me a confused look. A very confused look.
"Okayyy.."
"Akele mein kya baat karni hai inhe?" I head Ayaz say that when we were walking towards a spot that was 'people free'.

"Haan say? What happened?"
"Umm.. Actually I wanted to say that.."
"That?" He raised one brow, looking at me he bent a bit forward. Obviously he did. He was the 'Eiffel Tower'.
"That.. It was.. It was actually stupid of me the other day to just burst out that way." I finally said it. Well it was, just a teeny tiny bit stupid of me.
"Aah, that."
"That."
"Its okay, I shouldn't have asked you something like that so.. Its fine. Forget it." He said. Phew! I thought it'll be tough.
"So...?" I was waiting to hear something more.
"Soo..? So what?" He was annoying me. Again.
"So...Sorry?" I hinted him, to say that to me for asking random useless stuff that isn't even his business.
"Ah its okay. I said forget it. You don't have to be sorry about it. Chill yaar.."
"Ek second! Hello? You should be sorry!" I lost my cool. Thanks to him.
"Me? I should be..? Main kyun sorry hoon? What did I do? It was you reacted in an impulsive way that moment.. I didn't!"
"You just said you shouldn't have asked that question so.. Sorry for that. You should be!" We didn't realize when we started shouting at each other there, it was like we knew each other since so long and we were fighting ever since!
"No no no no.. You just said you shouldn't have reacted that way.. So you should be the one apologizing here.. Right? Right!"
"Haww! No! I shouldn't." Well I shouldn't. He was being unreasonable here.
"Well yes, you should. But its okay you know...."
"Guysss why are you fighting? It's the first day.. What who should be sorry for what?" Krissan interrupted our 'conversation'.
"Niti! The shot is ready!" I heard my call.
"I have to go, bye." I said to Krissan and went from there. I was fuming inside with anger. What kind of a guy was he? Shouting in front of everyone on me. I didn't look back at him and went for my shot.

We shot for another two days and none of the other actor came besides the Murthy's on the sets. I still had that conversation with Parth in my head. He was one guy I didn't want to work with but I had no choice.
"Be professional here" I kept on repeating that to myself. I didn't want to create a scene and I definitely did not want to leave this show because of one fight I had with Parth. But he was still wrong.
"He should have just said sorry to me then I would have even apologized but I am never going to apologize to him first!" Brsha was listening to me go mad.
"Taylor, calm down. Girl, you can't be so short-tempered now that you have to work with him for.. I don't know how long this show goes on. I hope it goes for years because its you! And I want it to be a really successful show for you! So just focus. You don't want to talk to him? Don't. But do your work, and for that you need to be on talking terms with him. Not scream or shouting or fighting terms but talking terms."
Well she was right. She always is. Mom!
"Okay, I will TRYY!"

The next day I was to shoot with him again.