Normal Days

The shoot with Parth went just fine. We both kept our minds focused on what we had to do. We both were there to act and we couldn't let our personal issues get in between our profession. So we had decided the day we again met for shooting that we'll just stick to what we were here for. Fair enough. He wasn't interested in talking neither was I.

In the days that went by some more actors came.. Veebha, Abhishekh, Pulkit.
The shooting went good. Our the promo for our show was out and we were getting good response.

Soon we shot few more episodes. The friendship building off screen between all of us was good. Even Parth and me were now on talking terms. But those weird feelings I felt still lingered on. It was specially when he came too close to me during the scenes. But I controlled. It was hard but I did.

I was comfortable with everyone else around me but when he came around, my brain wouldn't coordinate with me. My heart would beat so fast like I saw Tom Cruise right in front of my eyes! He wasn't like Tom Cruise. In no way! But the feeling was the same. I couldn't figure out anything. I didn't want to. I was fighting myself and my thoughts.
I always wondered was it the same for him or I was the only fool. The last real conversation we tried to have ended up badly and I wasn't really sure about what his feelings towards me were, even as a person. I wasn't sure about my own feelings! Or were they even feelings?

A few more episodes and we were loved. It was ecstatic to hear all the compliments specially for 'MaNan', Manik and Nandini.
Even though he and I weren't really talking off the screen but onscreen, when we were performing, I tried to let go of the other arguments we've had and do the shot perfect.
Days kept passing by and I forgot about the fight we had. We talked normally. Greeted. Laughed. Everybody on the sets became really good friends.. Even him and I wouldn't ignore each other anymore. Maybe playing Manik and Nandini made us forget that we didn't start off really well. But my something inside me just kept getting attracted towards him. I kept it in, tried to not think of it, I didn't even tell Brsha about it! So much to keep in but I did. He kept attracting me like gravity. I had no control over myself. I wanted to stop this, but I couldn't.

Meanwhile, things for Parth were somewhat the same.

It wasn't a problem anymore working with her. She wasn't as irritating as she had been. We talked less but we did. I had forgotten about our little argument we had on the first day of shoot.

In between the shots we would talk to decide how could we improvise the scene more. The awkwardness between us that even the other people started to feel was fading away. We laughed, we talked, we discussed. It was like any other normal shoot but.. I felt attracted towards her.
Everything was just normal but still I could feel this different kind of feeling that I had towards her. Between our scenes, when she and I had to be close to each other it was difficult for me to keep aside my thoughts and do a perfect shot. But I did anyways.

It wasn't like I found her hot and it was 'Oh she's so hot to resist!' No. She wasn't hot. At least I didn't see her that way but yes, she was cute. She had those little tiny features but big eyes. Pretty eyes. I had actually noticed quite a lot of things about her, something I had never did for any girl.
She was simple and sweet but her temper!

Days kept passing we were getting good feedback from the viewers. Instgram, Twitter, Fb everywhere I saw fan clubs being made for the show, for 'MaNan'.
I wondered how my chemistry with her worked out so good. Because my mind wouldn't coordinate with me when I had to shoot with her. It was always so difficult.
There were feelings but I didn't want this, so I kept ignoring. She didn't seem to be the one I'd like although I had weird attractions towards her.

One day we were shooting till late, me and Niti. It was around 2am in the night when the director called it off for us.
"How will you go home?" It was 2 in the night and I knew she didn't drive.
"I'll figure, an auto? Taxi?" She said.
"An auto or taxi at this hour of the night? You will not find.." I was hoping she'll ask me to drop her home but she didn't. Why would she? She was miss 'oh I'm so independent'.
"Main tumhe lift de doonga.. Come with me." I told her. I had to. I couldn't let her or any girl for that matter, to go back home alone at 2 in the night!
"Its.. Okay Parth, you really don't have to.." She said.
What other way could she go back home? Or was she planning to spent the night in her vanity? Why were girls so fussy! About everything. If you want something, you want something. But no if they want something, they don't want something. So much confusion in their heads!
"Okay now don't be like 'I'll manage' or ' I don't want to give you trouble' types just come with me I'll drop you off... its too late to go alone."
"Accha okay.. I'll come." Finally.

We both walked to my car and then I asked her where she lived and drove off.
Well that was about it. I thought we'll be having some kind of talk in the car but she didn't speak a word. And so didn't I. I mean.. I wanted to but I didn't know what to say. Maybe that was a better thing, to keep quite. Already I had my heart going crazy with stupid feelings and then I was alone with her in the car. Too much to digest.
I dropped her off at the gate of her building we said our good byes and she thanked me n number of times. I waited till she went inside the building and then drove back to my place.

Things were all normal between the two of us, at least for her I felt but I could feel the attraction. It was like gravity. I had no control over it. Her smile, her innocence, her everything! I wanted to stop this, but I couldn't.

*Had to fast forward the story a bit, and its not going be like the PaNi we see really, its something really different, different instances but a few similar ones from the show I took*