Losing Control

A week had passed since Tushar had visited me at my place. He had called me and asked me for the address to my sets. He said that whenever he would pass by, just if he does, he'll drop in to meet me. I was texting him the address when Parth suddenly stood in front of me.

"Whom are messaging?" He asked me casually.

"Tushh, he wanted the address to the studio so that he could drop by to meet me." I like an idiot blabbered all out in front of him when I knew he didn't liked Tushar one bit. He didn't like any guy near me, he said I was only and only his and no one else could even touch me. He was overly possessive for me but it wasn't suffocating ever. I wanted to be only and only his. I didn't want any other guy to touch me either. It was only Parth and it was only his touch that I was meant for.

"Continue messages your cheeeeeekuuuu" he again mocked at me.

"Parth! Dost hai bachpan ka, aise he thodi main usko mana ka sakti hoon. Parth you need to understand.. We have family relations I cannot just ignore him because my boyfriend doesn't like him. Parth you know my dad is already not in talking terms with me and on top of this, Tushar's father and my dad are really good friends, I cannot let him down on this point too. You need to understand my point of view too." I took a long breath after I finished speaking. In the last one week Parth had already taunted me a lot for just that one meeting with Tushh. Even though I said sorry n-number of times and even though I had made up for it everyday in the past one week he still didn't let it go. I don't know, this was so unusual of him. Maybe because I had never interacted with any other guy since I had been with him.. Or maybe because he's too stupid!

"Accha okay, I get it. Won't do it again." He said making that puppy dog face of his which I could not resist. I smiled. He smiled back at me.

"Tum log phirse ladh rahe ho kya?" Ayaz came near us, we were standing outside the vanity and Ayaz had just finished his part of the shoot for today.

"Nahi yaar bus baat kar rahe hai."said Parth.

"Baat?" His eyes widened "well that's a first for you two!" He chuckled and went inside the vanity excusing himself.

"Parth! Niti! Shot is ready!" We heard our names being called by our director.

----

We completed the shooting for that scene and were just passing time on the sets. Soon Parth was again called for a fab5 sequence and I was left alone in the garden of our sets. I was just walking to and fro, thinking about how my life took a turn and how right my decision was to leave Delhi and come to this place. How I didn't anymore felt guilty of not listening to dad because had I not done that, I would never have found Parth and he would never had been a part of my life. I was thanking my stars just when I heard my name being shouted by someone. I turned back and looked around. I suddenly saw Tushar walking up to me.

"Chuhiyaa" he called me by the nick name he gave me just because I had short height, not fair! But more than that what was important was that why was he here! "Duh, to meet you of course!"said the voice inside my head. But what if Parth sees him? He'll get upset again! I didn't want to argue with him anymore.

"Hi Tushh. Don't please.. Don't call me that over here, this is my work place. Please." I requested him. And he nodded in a yes. I asked why he was here.. He said he was passing by and thought to meet me and check on me.

"Tushh, really, that's sweet of you but you don't need to check on me, my boyfriend can very well take care of me and I can too." I told him in a plain simple tone. I thought he got the hint that he didn't have to bother himself because of me as there was someone already in my life who had been doing that perfectly, my Parth.