The Need of You

Weeks passed by and Parth and I continued to argue more and more over Tushar's presence in my life. Tushh was now a regular visitor at the sets and even the cast was familiar of him. Rumors spread that 'Niti Taylor's boyfriend visits her daily on her sets.' Or 'Was PaNi just a dream for the fans?'. Parth would get annoyed with all the spreading rumors. He had warned me and I mean literally warned me into throwing Tushh out of my life and we had had a real big fight about it.

I was getting sick of his behavior. Rumors were meant to be spread! I couldn't break my 19 year long friendship just because of some baseless rumors. I tried to explain Parth all of this but nothing seemed to seep in his head. He was adamant and hell bent upon murdering Tushh. I had told him not to visit me at my place and be less frequent with the visits on the sets.

"Niti, I don't think this guy is good enough for you. He's so overpowering and he's so rude, arrogant, I don't know why he hates me for no reason at all. He'll leave you one day I am telling you. And I for one do not like him at all." I didn't care whether anyone liked him or not, I loved him. I knew he was angry with Tushh around but I knew I would convince him soon. I had shouted a lot on Tushh that day when he visited me again on the sets. He had been persuading me into leaving Parth. "Just because you don't like him Tushar Arora doesn't mean I will start disliking him too! I bloody love that man! And you being my friend should cooperate, not persuade me into leaving him!" I shouted on him when we were both in my vanity.

Parth and I hadn't disclosed our relationship to anyone but we knew people, well at least our friends had already been doubting on us. Nobody ever asked us anything because of the tension between the two of us on the sets that still lingered because of Tushar. "Don't you have any other work on this earth to do!? Why are you always at my place of work! Tushar I know we are best friends but I need my space, please! I am sick of fighting with you for Parth and with him for You! You don't want to like him, don't! I don't care! But get one thing straight, I love this guy! I really do! So please stop this! Both of you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when Tushar again visited my place. I don't know why didn't he get it, I know he was worried about me but he was actually spoiling my relationship! Wasn't he worried enough to just leave me be?
I shouted at Parth for the same reason that very moment. He too was getting on my nerves.

We had been fighting regularly on this. He didn't like Tushar around me and that fool wouldn't let me be! He'd always find one way or the other to see me. For once I had actually believed Parth about Tushar's feelings for me. Every time I asked him why he made such frequent visits he'd say because he was worried about his best friend and because he didn't trust the guy she loved. He would say that no matter how much I shouted on him, he had to be there because he thought that Parth could leave me at any step in the near future. I was so furious at him! I burned inside with anger. I finally listened to Parth and I met Tushar very less. He'd still visit me on the sets sometimes. He had built a good friendship with people on the sets specially Charlie. He and Charlie were like bro-sis combo! Wow! Suddenly! Tushar's unnecessary invasion in my life forced me to distance him from me.

"Are you happy now? I've literally thrown out my best friend out of my life. That's what you wanted right?" I literally shouted at Parth one night when we were about to off to bed. Lately, with whatever that had been going on, Parth and I hadn't got into any kind of physical touch. I remembered the night, 3 weeks ago, the best night of my life, I was craving for that night again. I wanted him close to him, I wanted him to hold me tight and kiss me till I ran out of breath, I wanted him to lay himself over me and do whatever he wanted to do. I needed him, but with our ongoing fights and 'discussions' we both knew nothing could happen.

"That's because you felt the need of it yourself." He said in a plain tone.

"The only thing I need right now is you dammit, don't you get it!?" I wanted to scream that at the top of my lungs but didn't. I was missing us. Why had life turned out to be so dull. I missed him being all cheeky around me. I missed his wants, he was not the same anymore. He got angry a lot, he wouldn't talk to me properly, we were leading a monotonous life. Going to shoot and back to home. That was our daily routine. Thought he would talk to my mother quite a lot over the phone and I don't know what talks did they have, neither did I bother to know. He'd always promise her that he will take care of his daughter. Even I would sometimes call up his mother when I was highly drained or depressed from our regular arguments. I told her about how he'd behave and everything about Tushar.