Shocking Revelations

Another week had passed and I hadn't told Parth anything about my visit to the doctor. I knew I had to tell him before things went out of hand. We were good so far, Tushh hadn't visited the sets or our place even once in the entire week and I hadn't bothered much to ask why. Parth was normal. We slept together all curled up, peacefully, things were falling back at place but I still felt guilty for hiding something from him.

"Guys guess what?" We were all sitting in the vanity and chilling when suddenly Charlie sprang up her seat and started jumping in excitement. "Main tumhe batana bhool he gayi, Amar and I, we're getting engaged."she blushed and giggled while all of us hugged her and congratulated her. Amar was Charlie's boyfriend and they had been in a serious relationship for quite a few years now. He was nice chap. He too belong to the same industry as we did, dancer by passion, actor by profession. He was quite popular among the girls and he was real good dancer, I personally liked his dance a lot! We all were so happy and celebration mood set in. "Its day after tomorrow and all of you are invited!"

"Invited? For what... Did I miss something?" Suddenly I head a voice so familiar to me. It was Tushar. He came in and greeted everyone. Everyone by now knew that Tushar's presence wasn't something that Parth could tolerate. Once a calm and composed guy had revealed a lot about his inner self to me. But I loved him anyway. He was perfect with all his imperfections.

"Charlie's getting engaged day after." I told him.

"Wow!" He congratulated his so called sister and self invited himself. Tushh was all changed. He wasn't like the guy I had met two years back. It took me sometime to realize this but I eventually did. He was different but I was still connected to him by a 19 year old bond and I wasn't ready to break that off even now. No matter how many problems that caused me, he was still my best friend.

----

"Parrthhhhh!" I called him while I was struggling with that piece of stupid cloth and trying to wrap it around my body in a decent way.

"Kya hua..?" He came in and suddenly started laughing out loud. "Tumhein ye bhi nahi aata Niti?" He laughed again.

"Tumhein aata hai!?" I charged at him. He kept laughing on and on.

We were getting ready for ChaMar's engagement party and I didn't know how to drape a sari. "Tum karke dikha do agar aata hai tumhein toh!" I shouted at him while he laughed looking at me because I am sure I looked like a monkey trying to drape a sari.

"Haan aata hai, main karke dikhata hoon.." He came close to me and took that piece of long cloth from my hands. He undraped the terribly draped sari and I stood there in front of him in nothing but a blouse exposing my cleavage to him and an underskirt. He gazed a me for a few minutes. I snapped him out of his dreams because we were getting late! He tried to drape that sari around me and tucked it here and there in that underskirt.

"Done! Perfect!" He said when he was done with wrapping that sari around me. I turned to look at the mirror behind and what I saw was what I expected.

"This is how you drape a sari Parth!? And how can you say you know how to do it?" I gritted my teeth. He had draped it even worse that I had. I removed it all over again and tried to wrap it again hoping to get a good outcome this time.

"Umm.. Niti?" Suddenly a head popped in from the door and I his myself behind Parth. It was Tushar again.

"What are you doing here you moron!?"shouted Parth the very instant. He was losing his cool and I held his arm to calm him down. Tushar had come there to say that he won't be coming to the party and he couldn't reach any of us that's why he came to my house. He was leaving for Delhi. His work was done over here and he was now going back. Hearing that I could feel Parth ease a little. He will leave tomorrow morning, 4am. He came to say goodbye to me and to apologize to Parth for whatever trouble he had caused him.