Epilogue

"And and the best thing... he proposed me in the middle of the delivery!" We all bursted out laughing like maniacs as I recited the super duper proposal that Parth had given me to our friends. Charlie, Veebha, Ayaz, Kriss, Uttu, all had come to visit us at our place.

"Ahahaha! Parthhhh!" Laughed Ayaz clapping his hands like crazy and my innocent husband had his face all red.

"He was like.. Marry me? Please! Out of nowhere!" They laughed again, "I was in the middle of delivering two babies and he said that!"

"Haaan toh! Unique hai!" said Parth in his defense now getting embarrassed.

"Bahut! Bahut zyada unique hai" Charlie tried to speak in between her laugh, "Awwleeeyyy Parthhhhh! Tu kitna... Kitnaa.... Kitna... Stupid hai!" And the laughing session continued as my poor husband was targeted.

"Accha I mean.. It wasn't that bad.. It was cute yaaar" I said speaking for him. His cheeks turned bright red as he tried suppressing a smile.

"Haan haaan very cute!" said Veebha still laughing.

"Accha accha okay.. Show us the babies! Naam kya rakha hai dono kaa?" Charlie jumped on her seat in excitement to meet our babies.

"I will bring them." I said as I went into the room to get my sleeping babies out... "Paaaarth, issko pakdo please!" I shouted from inside the room because I couldn't carry both of the babies together. He came inside to give me a helping hand.

"Aur udha lo mera mazak!" He said complaining grumpily as he took Manan from my hands.

"Arreeee I was kiddinggg but it was really cute! I love youuuuuu!!!" I pulled my grumpy husband's cheeks because he looked too cute that way!

"Blah blah blah.. You are paying for this, tonight!" He said bending down to meet my eyes being very serious about his words.

"Arrreee so gaye kya andar!?" We heard Utkarsh call us. I picked Naira from the bed and took her outside and Parth got Manan along.

"Awwwwleeeee cutiesss!" The girls jumped up from the couch to have a look at the babies our hands, "Damn Niti! She looks so like you...! What's her name?" Charlie asked excitedly as she took Manan from Parth's hands and placed him light in her arms.

"Its a he.." They all got confused between who was what because both my babies were identical twins! You couldn't difference between them, not now at least. Even Parth and I would get confused sometimes. "Ummm.. Manan" I said not knowing how they would react to it.

"Whaaaat!? Like Manik Nandini wala Manan?" asked Ayaz and the rest were too surprised by it.

"Haan, her theory.. That Manan got us together.. So why not Manan?" He smiled at me.

"Ahaha! That is unique! And what's her name?" said Kriss as she took Naira from my hands placing her in her laps.

"Naira.. Parth's choice.." I said looking at him.

"Niceeeeeee Naira and Manan! Wow! You guyssss itne cute bacche kaise paidaa kar diyeee?" asked Veebha as she danced from Manan to Naira.

----

"Phew!" I sighed in relief as our friends left the house left. It was always fun to have them around but tiring too! Like hell! I had a lot of cleaning up to because them idiots would leave our house in a great mess! I looked around living hall which was in a bad state and mentally prepared myself for the torture of cleaning up.

"Niti.. Suno chalo na.." Parth came from behind me and hugged me from the back as I was busy thinking from where to start cleaning the mess.

"Nahi Parth, don't trouble.. I have to clean this mess up.." I said shrugging him off my shoulders.. "And kahan chalo?"