10. Ashton's birthday

---Ashton---

I wake up to the feel of Kelly's fingers running through my hair. If she knew what that was doing to me, she probably wouldn't be doing it. With as close as we are in this sleeping bag, though, it won't take her long to figure it out! We're both on our sides, facing each other, but she doesn't realize that I'm awake, until I pull her close to me and place my lips on hers hungrily. We've only kissed a few times, to be honest. We've been taking it slow because neither of us want this to just become some fling. But that also makes each kiss feel like the first and I love that.

"Happy birthday Ash!" she says with a smile after I pull away. Shit, I forgot it was my birthday! "Thank you." I haven't been paying attention to the date, but apparently she has. She leans in and puts her lips onto mine again, running her fingers through my hair. I can't stop the moan from escaping my lips, and that makes her pull me deeper into her kiss. Without thinking, my hands reach under her shirt onto her bare skin. Her skin is so soft! Fuck! There's not a doubt in my mind now that she doesn't know what she's doing to me physically. My hand roam her bare skin, savoring the touch as my insides, and my emotions, are on fire. I have seriously fallen for her.

---Kelly---

I have fireworks going on inside right now. The feel of his hands on my skin is like nothing I've felt before. I know he's feeling the same way. We are so physically close right now that I can feel what I'm doing to him quite well! I could continue like this all day! But I know that we can't. I feel myself falling for him more and more every day and it scares me.

I can't let my fears of being hurt at the end of the summer take over, though. Not today.

"Lake?" I ask. I don't trust myself in here alone with him. We need to be outside. He nods and goes to the bathrooms to change. I grab my other bikini that I haven't worn yet; I was saving it for the right time. I stay in the tent and quickly change before he returns. I want him to be the first one to see it on me. Its a coral bandeau top with black piping. Against my now tanned skin, it looks really good.

---Ashton---

When I get back to Kelly's tent, she is putting her top on and my breath hitches. She is clasping it together in the back, and the sight of her bare back for that brief moment was enough to make my blood flow south, again. She turns towards me, and I force my mouth closed. She's never worn this bikini before and fuck! She looks so hot in it. I'm speechless. She smiles and takes my hand as we walk down to the beach.

We swim and splash around laughing for a while as we usually do, until she wraps her arms around my neck, pressing her exposed wet skin against mine. The feel of her skin against my chest sends shivers down my spine as my insides ignite. I run my hands up and down her back, desperately wanting to undo her top, but I don't allow myself to do that. She presses her lips to mine and everything around us disappears. Our mouths and tongues mold together as one and she jumps up. I immediately catch her as her legs wrap around my waist and I walk us further into the lake to keep our little make out session a bit more private. I keep one hand underneath her while the other roams her skin. My entire body is on fire. I pull my lips away from hers, placing them on her neck and as far down as I can go before reaching her top. It's a good thing her legs are around my waist because I am hard as fuck right now. She tilts her head back allowing me full access to her bare skin and I kiss every inch that my mouth can reach. She let's out a moan as I reach her neck below her ear. I found her sweet spot! I suckle lightly, leaving a small bruise before finding her lips once more. Eventually I pull away and rest my forehead on hers. "Holy shit Kelly" I breathe out, the only words that are running repetitively through my head. After we catch our breath, she removes her legs from my waist and drops herself underwater. We leave the water and head back up to camp, my arm around her bare waist.