45. Weekend

---Ashton---

Kelly's all dressed, and I just got out of the shower when Mum, Lauren and Harry show up. I asked Mum to bring me some nice clothes because we ended up crashing at Michael's then came straight here to get ready. Mum gave the clothes to Kelly and she is bringing them into the bathroom for me.

"How long is this going to be today?" I ask her as I start getting dressed.

"I don't know, why?"

"So I can count down the hours to get that outfit off of you. You look too damn sexy right now!" Her oversized sweater hangs off one shoulder, and my lips are tingling to touch it. Mix that with her belted pleated skirt and combat boots... Damn!

She shakes her head at me. "Get dressed lover boy! We need to get going!" and walks out the door.

Once I'm dressed and my hair is under control as much as possible, I go out in the living room. The look in Kelly's eyes as she looks me up and down tells me that Mum picked well! I grab her hand and we say goodbye to Mali before leaving to pick up Michael. Mum is following me since she doesn't know exactly where Kelly's parents live. To my surprise, Michael's dressed and ready. He climbs in the car and we start the drive. Kelly hooks up her Spotify to my aux jack and blasts the music and we all sing at the top of our lungs to the music, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, mixed with Green Day, All Time Low, Marianas Trench, The Cab, and AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crüe, GNR, Poison...

We finally arrive at her parents house and there are at least 5 other cars there. Ok, I wasn't expecting this many people.

"You've met most of them, Ash." I swear sometimes it's like she can read my mind.

"As long as there's food, I'm good!" I chuckle at Michael. Him and his food! We get out of the car and Kelly reaches for my hand, intertwining our fingers together as we wait for my family to get out of the car. Once they reach us, we go inside.

It smells amazing, and I try to focus on that, rather than all the people floating around. A lot of them look familiar from the funeral, but I don't remember their names. We go into the kitchen first, and see Charles and Diane bustling around, trying to get all the food organized. I look at Michael when I see all the food spread across the island. His eyes are about to pop out of his head, he's so excited.

"Anne, why don't we celebrate Thanksgiving? Damn!" He asks my mum, who smacks him on the back of the head.

"Language, Michael!" She scolds him. That's when Diane notices us. She walks over to us quickly and gives Kelly, Michael, and I each a hug, then says hello to Mum, Lauren and Harry before returning to the oven to pull the rolls out.

"Hello everyone! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Charles says, knife in his hand as he waves, then he returns to carving the turkey.

"Why don't we head out to the living room?" Kelly suggests and we follow her out. Her little cousins have Just Dance going on the Xbox and everyone's just milling about doing their own things when we get spotted. Suddenly everyone comes over and welcomes us with hugs as Kelly introduces everyone. Michael and Harry both seem a little overwhelmed, so I ask Kelly where Mark is and she said he usually hides in his room until the food's ready.

I take Harry by the hand and motion for Michael to follow me as I lead the two upstairs. I knock on Mark's door and after he mumbles to come in, I walk in.

"Oh, hey Ashton! Michael! Good to see you made it. Who's this?" he asks politely.

"This is my little brother Harry. He's a bit shy right now with all the people downstairs. He'll warm up pretty quick, but needed a quick breather first." I explain to him. He nods his head.