47. Snow

---Kelly---

This is so cool! John is explaining all the equipment they use to record and mix the music together and shows me the bits that they've recorded in the past week. This is definitely what I want to study. This whole process is amazing. I never realized how much actually goes into one song! After a week working with John and the guys, I can totally understand why Ashton and Michael were so upset with me. There is so much that goes into even just one song. I'm learning so much, I can't wait to start school!

When we come back from lunch, John tells me "I'd like you to give it a shot with Wherever You Are, Kelly." Oh my goodness! Seriously? Woah! Wow! This is awesome!

"Really? Sweet! Thank you!" We spend the next four hours working on it, Ashton helping with his input and thoughts when he wasn't recording. It's his song, and we've been working on it together.

We have a really good mix by the time we're done. I'm still not feeling it quite right though. Hopefully I can figure it out by Monday.

We head back to the house and John tells us we have 30 minutes to get ready. He's taking us to a pub for dinner and drinks. Right. Drinking age here is 18.

When we arrive at the pub, it looks familiar for some reason. When I ask Ashton about it, he just points to a booth and I realize that this is the same pub where those pictures were taken a couple months ago. Ashton looks upset over it, but so much has happened since then, that I really don't care anymore.

We find a different booth thankfully and all enjoy a good dinner. We have a few drinks then all get up and start dancing. These guys can't dance for shit and it cracks me up to watch. It definitely makes for a very fun night!

---Ashton---

This was a great idea, bringing Kelly out here. All the stress of the past few months has disappeared from her shoulders and she's truly enjoying herself. I didn't think I could love her any more, but this past week I am falling even deeper in love with her. She's totally in her element and so happy!

I love the way Wherever You Are is sounding, but she doesn't seem to like it just yet. I have faith in her that she'll get it perfect, though.

After a fun night at the pub, we go back to the house, where Kelly and I disappear to our room, despite all the cat calls from the guys. They love to tease us, but I know in their hearts that they are happy for us. You can see it in their eyes.

The minute we're in the room, she's removing my shirt, and presses her lips to mine. I cannot get enough of her, ever. My hands go up her shirt to her bra strap and I unclasp it, taking her breasts into my hands, eliciting a moan from her. God I love that sound! The sound of her moan sends all the blood down below and she notices right away, placing her hand on the bulge in my pants. It doesn't take long for things to escalate quickly from there and god it feels good.

The next morning we wake up at the same time and we just stare into each others eyes. It's so easy for me to get lost in them.

I'm snapped out of my trance when there's a knock at the door.

"What?" I ask.

"You dressed?" Calum asks through the door.

"No. What do you want?"

"It's snowing!" Kelly pops up at Calum's words.

"Snow? Oh my god! Really? Eeeee Ash come on!" I didn't know she loved the snow so much. I find it quite funny, actually - she hates the cold weather! She hops out of bed, finding her clothes and peeks out the window. That gets her even more excited and she puts on a few layers. I'm just enjoying watching her, until she literally drags me off the bed, making me land on the floor with a thud.