54. Trouble

---Ashton---

I really shouldn't have acted that way. I just got a sense that Harry is after Kelly and I had this instinctive need to prove to him that we belong to each other. Kelly curled up in my arms with her head on my chest and fell asleep a little bit ago. The busses will be pulling out shortly, meaning the 1D boys should be back on their own busses by now. I need to go apologize to my mates, but I just don't know how to explain what I'm feeling right now. I have no legitimate reason to feel this way, I just do. Maybe I'll just put up with the teasing until I have a valid reason for my behavior. I have a feeling it won't take long, either.

I wake up in the early morning to the feeling of fingers in my hair. I open my eyes and see her beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. She completes me. I don't know where this thought came from, but I can't deny it. I can't see any kind of future without her in it.

"Good morning baby!" she says in that sexy morning voice. Her voice alone is making me want her again.

"Mmm good morning beautiful!" I reply, kissing the top of her head. "Sleep well?"

"I always sleep best when I'm in your arms," she answers and my heart feels all fuzzy. She scooches up closer to put her lips to mine and I recall she's still naked under the blanket. The feel of her breasts on my chest and her naked womanhood against my leg is all it takes to make me hard once again. The things this girl does to me, damn! She connects our lips together and rolls on top of me before placing one leg on either side of my stomach. I can't resist the urge to take her naked breasts in my hands and mouth and I feel her heat increasing on my stomach. I unknowingly move my thumb to her clit and begin lightly rubbing it in circles, making a light moan escape her lips. After a minute or two, she climbs off of me, turning herself around before straddling me once again, but on her hands and knees. When she takes my cock into her mouth, it's my turn to moan. I prop my head up on all the pillows, allowing my tongue to reciprocate her actions. When I'm getting really close, I try something new and literally blow into her then insert my fingers inside her as I lick her vigorously. This makes her suck even harder and we end up cumming together.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Breakfast in 5!" Calum announces.

"I'm starving!" Kelly says as she climbs off of me and puts on my shirt with her jeans, leaving me shirtless. As soon as we go out to the living room/dining room area, Michael busts up laughing.

"Tiger strikes again!" he cackles. As expected, she turns bright red, but she doesn't hide this time.

"Rrraaaawwwrrrr" she says back to him, laughing, just as the bus door bursts open. Harry, Louis and Niall climb in and now I'm extremely grateful that Kelly stole my shirt. Harry looks straight at Kelly, taking notice of her (my) shirt and the marks I left on her neck that are fully visible due to my shirt being so large on her. He then looks to me and his eyes widen momentarily when he spots my collarbone. He regains his composure a second later and snaps off, "Soundcheck in 10," before turning and leaving. Louis and Niall look at each other confused, then shrug and follow Harry off the bus. Once the door is closed, Michael and I make eye contact. He seems to be disturbed by Harry's actions as well. I decide not to worry about it right now and instead eat as much as I can quickly. We definitely worked up an appetite the past 12 hours! After I get a new shirt on, and Kelly puts her bra on under her/my shirt, we walk hand in hand into the venue. I give her a quick kiss as I have to go one direction to the stage, while she has to go to the mix.

Thirty minutes later, the soundcheck is complete and I head backstage to wait for Kelly in my dressing room. Another fifteen minutes, and she's still not back, which is odd, so I head out the door with Mike, who's headed to the bathroom, to go look for her. But when we turn the corner, I freeze temporarily, then turn and run. What the fuck just happened? All I know is I turned the corner and see Kelly's arms on Harry's shoulders, their lips pressed together. I can't do this. I thought for sure she's not like Brandi, but again, I guess I was wrong. I can't believe I was so stupid. I don't know, or care, if she's looking for me, but she will eventually, so I climb up to the spot I found a few weeks ago - up one of the lighting ladders of the set, overlooking the entire stage and the venue itself. A few minutes later, I see Kelly down below, running around everywhere calling my name. I force myself to stay quiet and watch the "show" down below.