68. Jealousy

---Ashton---

Everything is back to normal between all of us and it feels so good! While we're waiting for our pizza, Calum puts some songs on the old jukebox in the corner and we all are laughing, having a great time. When Muse comes on, Calum steals Kelly to dance. Apparently, Supermassive Black Hole is also from Twilight, so it's unofficially become "their" song! She's laughing and having fun, although she's definitely not moving as much as she did the other night. I'm proud that I made her that sore! Paramore's Decode comes on next and I hear Kelly ask Calum if he put on the whole twilight soundtrack.

"Maybe" he laughs. She pulls me out of the booth and I'm grateful. I'd rather her not dance this way, or this close, to Calum!

"Oh my god you two! PLEASE do not keep me up all night!" Michael bursts out.

"I'd like to be able to walk tomorrow Mikey, I think you're safe!" Kelly laughs.

Our pizzas come then and we climb back in the booth and devour all four pizzas, much to the waitresses surprise.

"That's because these two," Mikey says, pointing at Kelly and I, "were at it all day, and I mean literally ALL DAY!"

"Oh my god Mikey! Shut up!" She smacks him on the back of the head, but he keeps talking.

"That's what I was saying next door, for EIGHT HOURS!" and starts laughing.

---Kelly---

"Well if I had a guy as hot as him, I'd fuck him for eight hours, too!" the waitress says and instantly my embarrassment turns to something different. My hands clench up into fists and my lips purse into a thin line.

"Well you guys have a good night," she says as she walks away, winking at Ashton as she leaves. My whole body tenses and I'm breathing heavy.

"Oh my god!" Michael laughs. "I have never seen Kelly jealous before! Holy shit! I'd hate to be the one she's jealous of! Tiger, you look like you're about to murder that waitress!" If I could get out of this booth, I probably would!

"Let me out please," I say to Ashton.

"So you can give her a black and blue nose like you did Harry? I think I'll stay right here."

"Ashton.."

"Kelly, look at me" he turns toward me and takes both of my hands in his, instantly calming me slightly. "I love YOU. I don't give a shit what the waitress thinks of me. She can fantasize or whatever all she wants, but you're the only one who can have me, you are the only one I want. I love you Kelly, more than you could ever know." He puts his hands on my face and put his lips to mine and everything disappeared but my love for him.

"I love you Ash," I finally say.

---Ashton---

Holy shit. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't flattered by how jealous Kelly got. But it also scares me with our rise in popularity. From time to time I see tweets like what the waitress said, or even worse. She just needs to know that she's the only one I care about, the only one I love. We left the pizza place shortly after that, and gave Dave money to pick us up some beers, then we went back to the hotel and all hung out in Michael, Luke, and Calum's room. Kelly is back to her normal self again and we're all laughing and having a great time. I love touring and I love playing on stage, but sometimes I miss the days of the five of us just hanging out having fun together. It feels like it's been ages since we've done this.

"When you guys get back home," Kelly says, "we are all going to Calum's and making a fort again!"

"I was just thinking that babe!" I tell her.