14. Kelly's Birthday

---Kelly---

I'm woken up by Ashton's lips on my neck and a loud moan escapes my lips before it clicks in my sleepy brain that everyone can hear me. Shit!

"Quiet baby," Ashton chuckles. "Happy birthday sweetheart!"

"Mmmm thank you!" Oh my god I'm 18!

"I have somewhere new to take you today! Hurry up and get dressed, and wear your coral bikini!" Someone's excited! We both change quickly, backs to each other, then he throws together the backpack with towels, waters and my phone and we go out and have breakfast. We leave right after we eat on a different trail than we've been on before.

We hold hands most of the way, until we reach a steep hill that he has to help me down, so I don't fall on my ass. When we reach the bottom, he leads us through a row of trees to a small grassy clearing at the bottom of a large waterfall.

"Oh my god Ash! This is gorgeous!" I exclaim, grabbing my phone to take pictures. As usual, I get some of Ashton and some of us together. He grabs my phone and makes me do some poses you'd find in sports illustrated. I can't stop laughing as we look back through the pictures, especially when he says I look sexy in them! After we put my phone back in the backpack, he helps me stand back up and leads me into the water. It is so warm! He leads me in behind the falls where there's a large flat rock ledge.

"This is beautiful Ash! It's like a curtain, so peaceful and private! Thank you for bringing me here!"

"You're welcome sweetheart. It's almost as beautiful as you." he says, pulling me in to a very passionate kiss. He gradually lays me down on the ledge and hovers above me, slowly kissing every inch of my neck, leaving a few more purple marks on both sides of my neck, then works his way down, unstrapping my top and sets it back on a dry area of the ledge before attaching his mouth to my exposed breasts. I let out a low moan, and he leans up to whisper in my ear, "You don't have to be quiet here, sweetheart!" Those words alone ignite the fire within in anticipation.

Things get extremely heated, but we still don't want to take it too fast, so nothing more happens than we have done yet, but it was so amazing and special. Not to mention there were no restraints on having to be quiet, which is amazing for a change!

"I love you Kelly," he says as he stares into my eyes. "I love you too, Ashton." I answer back and connect our lips together. He pulls away shortly after, telling me, "You may want to get your suit back on. The mates are going to be here soon with lunch."

"What?!" I squeal and put my bikini back on as quickly as I can. He is laughing and once I'm dressed, I push him through the curtain of water into the pool below. He yelps and I jump in after him. We swim a slight distance away from the falls and start goofing around when I hear Michael's obnoxious voice yelling to us, "We're here, put your dick away Ashton!" We both crack up laughing as we swim to the edge and climb up to our clearing. Just as Ashton is helping me up the last bit, they come through the trees Luke is carrying a bag full of food, Calum and Michael carrying sodas. "Haaaappy Birrrthday!" Michael yells out in the voice of Frosty the Snowman. I start laughing as I thank him.
"You're such a dork Mikey!"
"But that's why you love me, right Kels?!"
"Yeah yeah yeah!"

We have a great afternoon, just the five of us. How have these four idiots come to mean more to me than anyone else in the world? I took a ton of pictures of all of us. Ash got some of me with each of the guys, and Calum got some great ones of Ash and I. It was an amazing birthday.

Staring at our campsite fire, my thought turn to home. If I was back home right now, I know that Mel would've just gotten me drunk, and we would've ended up doing something stupid like we always do.