27. 5SOS hits the mall

---Kelly---

Having a hot shower felt really good after the stressful day I had today. I threw on a pair of yoga pants and one of Ashton's band tees, my normal bedtime attire since I've been back, brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth, all while waiting for Ashton and my dad to be done talking. The longer they take, the more nervous I get.

I'm pacing my room when Ashton comes back, big smile on his face. "Yes?" I ask.

"Door stays open and no funny business!" he replies giggling. He walks over to me and pulls me in for a kiss. My hands go to their usual spot at the back of his neck as we deepen the kiss, mouths and tongues working in perfect harmony. Eventually, we pull away, and I set my alarm on the tower, then climb into bed.

"Is your mom okay with this?" I ask. He looks at me as if saying DUH, mentally reminding me of the coverup she provided for our hotel night. "Okay okay, have you let your mom know yet?" I rephrase the question.

"Texting her now. And the guys. They were worried about you." That warms my heart even more. "I'm sorry again for-"

"Quit apologizing Kel. If I didn't want to come right then and there, I wouldn't have, okay?" I just nod.

He locks his phone, setting it on my desk, takes off his shirt and jeans, leaving himself in just his boxers, then shuts off the light and climbs in under my blanket with me. He lays on his back and I instantly curl myself up onto his chest, tangling our legs together. All my worries of today disappear when I'm in his arms.
"I love you Ashton."
"I love you too Kelly."
He plays with my hair and I quickly fall asleep.

***********************

Morning comes too quickly and I am rudely awoken by my alarm sounding. I try to turn it off, but I can't move no matter how hard I try to get out from underneath Ashton's grasp. Dad walks in and looks at us and I explain "I can't move. Could you turn it off for me please?" He laughs as he turns it off then leaves the room.

It takes me several minutes before I can get Ashton awake, but I finally succeed. I'm just glad I showered last night, otherwise I would be running late.

"Good morning Ash!"
"Mmmm good morning beautiful!"
"I need you up and dressed so I can get to work. Unless I'm driving myself." Well that sure got him to move! I grab new clothes for work and run into the bathroom to change and put my hair up. Screw the makeup today, I'm just not feeling it.

We're both ready and we head out to the mall to Hot Topic. We stop at security first, explaining the situation, and they agree to keep a watch out. After arriving at Hot Topic, Ashton starts wandering around the store, looking at the new shipments that arrived yesterday.

"Ashton, you are not going to stay here for 6 hours for me!"

"Watch me!" He says with a smirk. I just groan. I know there's no changing his mind once he has it made up.

"Then why don't you have the guys come up and keep you company? Then we can do movie night at my house to celebrate my last night there?" His eyes light up, I knew that'd work! He's quickly texting a message, and has me included in the group text

-To my everything, Mikey, Lukey, Cal
Come up to State & keep me company @ the mall. Pizza & movie night @ the Becker's afterwards!

"You know that you guys can't just hang out in here, right? You'll get me fired!"

"I know I know" he says. "Mikey'd end up falling asleep inside one of the racks if we did!" Tracy and I crack up laughing.