67. Victoria's Secret

---Kelly---

I can't believe I'm doing this. I wanted to kill Mali when she insisted I buy this, and pack it. But now, I want to thank her. Even if I do feel ridiculous in it.

I step out of the bathroom in the black lace teddy from Victoria's Secret and Ashton's jaw hits the floor, his hard on apparent through the towel. I feel like giggling at his expression. Let your heart guide you. My heart wants Ashton, wants us, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Screw fear, screw insecurities. This is about me and the man I love.

"You like?" I ask, already knowing the answer. He can only nod. I've left him speechless, and that gives me the courage I need. I walk over to the foot of the bed and crawl up over top of him and press my lips hungrily to his. His hands grab my basically bare hips and he moans, allowing my tongue entrance. When I pull away, he flips us over, his eyes rake over my body and he growls.

"Fuck you look so damn sexy in this!" His lips attach to my neck, then down the valley between my breasts, his hands running along the bare skin of my sides.

"How do you undo this?" he asks, following the straps back behind my neck. "Ah-ha!" he giggles and unclasps it, slowly pulling the straps and top portion down to my hips, exposing my breasts and full stomach. He explores every inch with his hands and lips, with extra attention placed on my nipples. He's hesitant on going any further with me and I appreciate his patience, but I'm done with taking my time.

---Ashton---

I don't know what to do from here. I don't want to assume anything and push her, but god damn she looks so fuckin sexy! She flips us over, taking control so I don't have to guess any longer and she starts kissing my neck and chest just as I had done with her. When she reaches the towel, she unwraps it and takes me in her mouth. Holy fuck, her mouth feels amazing! I forgot how good this felt. After a few minutes, when I'm getting close, she stops, moving her lips back up my stomach to my chest and neck to my lips. She rolls us back over so I'm hovering over her again, towel-less.

"Take it off me," she whispers, her voice full of desire. I slide it down the rest of the way, setting it carefully to the side. I like this thing. A lot. I look at her in her full naked beauty before crawling back over her.

"You're so beautiful angel my angel." She pulls me down to her and kisses me hard. Her kiss is full of lust and desire. I make my way down, quicker than before, to her core, and look up at her before I do anything. She nods at me, biting her bottom lip, and I lick her once gently before allowing my tongue free reign. She let's out a deep throaty moan and she raises into my face further. I use my hands under her ass to hold her still as I increase the intensity, moaning myself at one point. When her fingers tangle harshly in my hair, I move my tongue even faster, until she yells out my name as she releases herself over the edge.

I set her lower half back onto the bed and lie on the bed next to her until she recovers. Once she does, she takes me into her mouth again, making me moan in pleasured surprise. When I'm close, she stops again, and climbs up my body, kissing as she goes. She straddles me and rocks her hips so that my cock is rubbing along her clit as she moans, making me throb uncontrollably. I flip us over once more so I am hovering over her yet again.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Would I have worn that if I wasn't? I want you Ash. All of you. And I want you now." As soon as she says that, I enter inside her and she cries out in pleasure. I thrust in and out of her steadily, both of us moaning throughout. Her hands roam my back and shoulders while I bring us both closer and when her nails start to dig into my skin, I go as fast and hard as I can, bringing us both to the edge. She screams out in pleasure as I feel her clenching around me with her orgasm, and I can't hold back, allowing myself to release into her with my own gutteral yells. I collapse onto the bed next to her, pulling her into my arms and kiss her forehead.