Epilogue

One year later

---Kelly---

It's hard to believe that we've been together for two years now. We've been through so much together. The first year was the hardest, and we survived relatively unscathed. This second year went much smoother. I continued my studies and I graduated last month with my associates degree.

They are on tour again with One Direction, but at least they're close by. I got front row tickets to the show tonight in Hershey, and I'm ready to go, bag and all. I'll be touring with them for the next two months until it ends, and then we're off to California.

Ashton had arranged a car service to get me, so that we can leave our cars at the house. I load everything in the foreign car and start the drive. The guys should be arriving at the stadium about the same time I do.

3 hours later, I am dropped off by the bus and greeted by Dave. He grabs my bags for me, and loads them onto the bus before telling me the plan for today.

"I've been given specific instructions that you are not to see the guys before they come out on stage. You're going to have to go in with everyone else, I'm sorry." Uh ok? That's really odd, but whatever. I can be a fan for a day. I guess that's why I have the ticket.

The guys come out on stage at exactly 7:30. Surprisingly, they're on time! I watch my best friends and my boyfriend rock the stadium and I couldn't be more proud.

After having the crowd sings Happy birthday to Ashton, Michael then starts a little talk.

"I know everyone's heard about Kelton, Kashton, Ashly, whatever ship name you prefer for Kelly and Ashton, but we have a surprise tonight. Kelly is more than Ashton's girlfriend. She's all of ours best friend, and my little sis."

"I'm still 4 months older!" I yell to him. My seats are on Mikey's side because, like he said, he's my big brother. The crowd around me starts laughing and Mikey gives me a playfully evil look.

"ANYWAY! Kelly has also been helping us with the arrangements on our songs, as well as in the mix. I couldn't be more proud of her. Tiger, come on up on stage a minute please!" This is so different from anything they've ever done and I'm quite confused, but I do anyways.

---Ashton---

This is it. The moment of truth. As she's making her way up on the stage, I get up from my drum kit and walk over to Mike's microphone. Calum immediately climbs behind my drums, just like we practiced. This is why she had to be in the crowd. It's all planned.

She looks up at me when she gets to the microphone and I smile at her. I give her a quick kiss and tell her hi and that I've missed her, then I wrap my arm around her, turning us to the microphone.

"Today is a special day. Not only is it my birthday, but it's also the day Kelly and I started dating." I turn to face her, nervous out of my mind.

"Kel, I fell for you the first day I saw you on the bus, even though Mikey here wouldn't stop hitting on you!" Everyone, Kelly and Michael included, laugh. "When you agreed two years ago, high in the Rockies at the lookout, to be my girlfriend, it was the happiest day of my life. We've had some rough roads, and I've been an idiot more times than I can count. And I'm sure those days aren't over, but you stood by me through it all."

Calum runs up behind me, the box I had stashed by my drum kit in hand, and hands it to me.

As soon as it's in my grasp, I drop to my knee in front of her. Luke appears with his microphone beside my head, so the crowd can hear every word.