48. A 5SOS Christmas

---Kelly---

There's only one week left until Christmas and I swear I've seen Lauren more in these past two weeks than I've seen Ashton! He's been bringing her to Hot Topic almost every day when I get off work and I've been taking her out to finish our Christmas shopping. She's been a great help for ideas for Anne and Harry. I take her home every night and briefly get to see Ashton. It's only on the nights I don't take Lauren all over town that I get to see Ashton.

We're lying in bed, trying to work out how we're doing Christmas. We decide to go to Ashton's Christmas Eve and early morning so he can spend the morning with Lauren and Harry, and then we'll go to my parents since Mark will probably sleep in, now that Kenny's not there to wake anyone up. Our first Christmas without him. This is totally going to suck.

"Hey? You okay?" he asks when an unsuspecting tear falls onto his chest. I nod before telling him my thoughts. "Kel, he's watching over you and seeing you happy is all that he wants for Christmas." He is too sweet. He always knows exactly the right words to say.

"I know. It's just hard." I lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair, and we just lay silently together for a long time.

The next morning, we wake up and drive to Calum's. We are celebrating our Christmas with the band now so that we can spend the actual holiday with our families. We haven't had time to hang out together since London, and I really miss the guys.

"Kella!" Calum greets me with a tight hug and I hug him back just as tightly.

"Hey Cal! Merry Christmas!"

"TIGER! Merry Christmas!" I am swallowed up into Mikey's grasp and he doesn't seem to want to let go. Michael and I have gotten quite close since we've been back from Colorado and even two weeks without seeing him feels like months.

"Mikey! I've missed you! Merry Christmas!"

"Oh, but you didn't miss me?" Calum whines. Oh goodness. Here we go!

"Of course I did Calum! You're my Jacob!" I knew the twilight reference would make him smile.

I'm watching my back and waiting to spot Luke before I end up over his shoulder again, but I don't see him yet.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Joy is absolutely the sweetest lady. I really like being around her. She just exudes happiness! I wish her a Merry Christmas and then suddenly I'm picked up and in one fluid motion, I'm spun around and flipped over Luke's shoulder.

"What the? Where did you come from?!" I giggle. How did I miss his tall scrawny ass?

"You're slipping Kel! See what happens when you become a stranger?" I can see his grin in my head, considering the only thing I can see is his back and his butt. Dork.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'll get you for this Lucas!" Somehow. I have no idea how, but it'll come to me.

"Quit calling me that!! My name is not Lucas!" I giggle at his frustration. It drives him crazy when I call him that!

Joy interrupts and informs us that the food is ready and naturally, Michael's the first one to the table. She has quite a spread, and it's a good thing they have a humongous table to fit 8 of us and the food!

Somehow throughout the lunch/dinner, it's 3:00pm, the conversation takes a turn to the topic of Melanie and Tracy. Michael stiffens as soon as he hears Tracy's name. I don't know if it's because of it being Tracy or because we find out right after Christmas if there's going to be a trial and when. I know he's dreading having to go through the whole process again. We all are.