55. Amnesia

---Kelly---

"Harry Styles? What do you mean Harry Styles? What did you do Kelly?"

"Oh my God! You're as bad as Ashton! I didn't do anything! Harry did! It was just really bad timing, or good timing for Harry I guess, but Ashton refused to listen. He never gave me a chance to explain! And now I won't see them for another five months!"

"Spring break you dumbass!"

"Right. Two months. If he doesn't cancel my flight, that is. I don't even know Mali. Things were perfect, absolutely perfect before Harry decided to push himself on me. But I can't do anything about it. And now Cal and Luke won't talk to me either. They believe what Ashton saw."

"Why does Mikey believe you?"

"Because when Ashton ran off, Michael saw the rest of it. He saw what actually happened! But Ash won't listen to either of us. The last I saw him was on stage." Suddenly my phone rings, scaring me until I see Mikey's contact info pop up.

"Hey Mikey!" I answer.

"Why didn't you let me know you made it in yesterday? I got so worried."

"I noticed. I'm sorry. I came home and went to sleep."

"You mean cried yourself to sleep?" I forgot about the conversation I heard between Mali and Michael.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well, I just wanted to hear your voice, just to be absolutely certain you are okay. Now get to class!"

"Okay. Thanks Mikey. I love you!"

"I love you too Tiger. Talk to you later."

---Ashton---

"I love you too Tiger. Talk to you later." I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but I just wanted to make sure she got home okay. I wasn't expecting to hear that she cried herself to sleep though. It hurts to know she's crying, but she's probably just crying because she misses Harry. I walk out to the main part of the bus when he's off the phone, ready to go into the venue.

"Ashton."

"Michael."

For the sake of the band, I'm slowly trying to put behind me that one of my best friends is siding with my lying, cheating ex-girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend? I can't handle that thought yet. We haven't officially broken up yet, so I guess technically she's my lying, cheating girlfriend. I don't know which one makes me sound more pathetic though.

"Time for soundcheck boys!" Harry barges onto the bus yelling happily. He probably just shared sweet nothings over the phone with Kelly this morning and that's what got him all happy. I avoided him all day yesterday, but I'm enjoying the view of his black and blue nose. I wonder where he got that! I wish it had been from me!

"What happened to your nose, Harry?" I ask, my curiosity is getting the better of me. And I'd like to thank whoever did this to him.

"Just some stupid whore," he says, walking off the bus.

"Fucking bastard!" Michael mumbles. He's turning bright red for some reason. If he gets any more angry, he'll have steam coming out of his nostrils. I can tell he's restrainiing himself as hard as he possibly can right now. Whatever. He's the one siding with Kelly over their kiss. I've never understood Michael, and I probably never will.

**********************************************

---Ashton---

Two months of tour is completed. The last month without Kelly has been the longest month of my life. Not being able to call her, hear her voice, see her face on Skype... I've eavesdropped on numerous phone calls between her and Mikey, just to get a feel for how she's doing. I try not to let the guys know, but I'm falling apart inside. So many times, every night for the past month, I lie in my bed, wanting to call her, but I chicken out. I hate the fact that I never gave her a chance to explain, although I don't see the point in explaining. At this point though, I've realized I can't live without her. But I can't swallow my pride long enough to tell anyone, even Mikey.