13. Tripped

---Kelly---

After a fun day hiking, we return to camp and enjoy our dinner at our camp fire. As promised, they do not leave me alone at all. They even walk to the bathroom with me and wait outside. I see Jimmy watching us, but I'm trying to not let it bother me.

After everyone goes to their tents to bed, I ask Ashton if he'll sleep in with me tonight; I don't want to automatically assume that he will, but I really hope that he does.

"Of course Kel. These past few nights have been hell without you. Luke's not the best cuddle buddy!" I can't help but laugh, even though Luke seems to me like he'd be the cuddly type. They all do, for that matter.

After changing into sweats and a tee, we climb into my sleeping bag, holding each other tightly without even bothering to zip it.

"I missed you these past few days," he says. "I was hurt and mad, but I really missed holding you. And that pissed me off even more!"

"I missed you, too. It was really weird with Calum in here. I just curled up in a ball, wishing things were different."

"There's no point in thinking about that now. I've got you back in my arms, and that's all that matters." He pulls me in close to him and places his lips to mine. There's almost a desperation we are feeling that makes this kiss turn more passionate and intimate than before. It doesn't take long before my hands are under his shirt and pulling it off of him. I straddle my legs over him as I place my lips to every inch of his bare skin. I cannot get enough. I can feel the effect I have on him and it encourages me to continue. His hands are exploring my back when I sit up and pull my shirt over my head. I stare into his eyes and he bites his bottom lip before he undoes my bra, tossing it across the tent. His breath hitches and his hands reach up to my bare breasts, squeezing gently before leaning up to take one in his mouth. My head whips back and I let a low quiet moan escape. He rolls us over so that he's hovering over me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful!" he mumbles quietly as his mouth explores my bare skin. I gasp lightly when his lips find that sweet spot on my neck, leaving me with another mark I don't care about hiding. He continues to explore, sucking on my breasts every few minutes, before moving further down to my stomach, then returning to my breasts before finding my lips again. Our mouths and tongues work in perfect harmony as our hands continue to explore, memorizing the feel of each others skin.

When his hand reaches my sweatpants, he pauses briefly before slowly placing his hand inside tightly against my skin so that his long fingers slide underneath my panties as well. I feel the pull in my stomach as I deepen the kiss, stopping myself from making any sounds as his fingers enter inside me. His fingers are so long and the sensation is amazing. I pull him closer to me and bury my head into his neck as he works magic inside me, and I don't even realize that I'm biting him as I come to release. He flops onto his back and pulls me into him.

"Damn, baby! Mikey told you he doesn't bite, but I didn't think you did!" Oh my god! I hear muffled laughter from the direction of Calum and Michael's tent and I bury my head into Ashton's chest. Even he is chuckling, and I'm glad it's dark so he can't see how red I am. I won't be able to look at Michael tomorrow!

Ashton's fingers are drawing random designs on my still bare shoulder and arm as I drift off into a peaceful and happy sleep.

***********************

I wake up happier, and colder, than I have in days. I'm still shirtless! Right! I lean up slightly and look at my gorgeous sleeping boyfriend, when my eyes land on the large purple mark on his neck. Holy shit! Okay, that's not just a hickey. Those are obvious teeth marks. Shit! I groan into his chest.