15. Perfect

Dedicated to
@HowDidIEndUpHere

---Ashton---

I knew she'd love this place. It's so warm and cozy and private. Private is what I like most. No interruptions, no one to hear us, just me and my beautiful, amazing girlfriend. I love her more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone.

"I love you so much Ashton, thank you for bringing me here, this is just... Perfect!" The smile on her face still gives me butterflies!

I connect our lips again, and pull her in as close as I can. Her hands grab the bottom of my shirt and she pulls it over my head before connecting our mouths together again. Her hands roam over my skin, leaving a fiery trail behind them.

I pull away to catch my breath and I spread out the blanket I packed onto the ground. I sit down and she quickly straddles me, her hands tracing every inch of my chest. When my hands reach her waist, she pulls her shirt over her head and my heartbeat quickens. She takes my hands and guides them to her breasts, squeezing our hands over them, bra and all. I reach my arms around, unclasping the back and replacing the quickly removed lace with my mouth. When she tilts her head back and moans, it sends a surge of desire over me and I gently lay her back onto the blanket. I quickly remove both her shoes and my own. As I gaze at her, she takes her bottom lip between her teeth and I know that she wants this as much as I do. I quickly remove a packet from my pocket, then remove my jeans and climb on top of her, making sure not to put my weight on her.

I take her mouth possessively, molding them together with our tongues. The fires she sets off in my body are burning hotter than ever before. I move my lips to her sweet spot, receiving the moan I was longing to hear. I caress every inch of her with my lips and hands as I move closer to the part of her that I want to taste and feel the most. When I reach her shorts, I quickly unbutton them and she arches her hips off the ground for me to remove them. I quickly remove them, along with her panties, all at once, allowing me full view of her entire body. We have done this before, but never in the daylight and she truly is breathtaking. Damn I need to taste her right now. I place my face exactly where it wants to be as I caress her innermost core gently and swiftly with my tongue. She runs her fingers through my curls, tightening her grip on them as I increase speed. Her breathing quickens and her hands grasp onto the blanket, moaning louder and louder. I increase the speed of my tongue even further, which makes her arch herself deeper into my face. I use one hand to place under her to keep her there as I alternate between licking and sucking, which sends her screaming and releasing her climax.

I gently place her back down and remove my boxer briefs. In all our make out sessions, she has never seen me in my full nakedness. I only ever wanted to pleasure her. Her eyes widen as she takes in my length and I sheath myself with a condom before I climb back over her. "Are you sure you're okay with this babe?" I ask, just to make sure.

"Yes Ash, I want you, all of you." As she says those words, I line myself up and slowly enter inside her. I know it's been a while, so I force myself to enter slowly and we both let out a loud, throaty moan at the same time. Once I am fully inside her, I begin thrusting in and out of her, slowly and gently at first. Her moans are in synch with my thrusts, and the sound encourages me to continue, faster and harder each time. Her hands grasp onto my back as I continue, harder, faster. The moans turn into curse words as she gets closer. I pick up the speed even moreso, sending her into a frenzy as she screams my name and releases around me. The feel of her orgasm clenching around me drives me mad, and with her name screamed out of my lungs, sends me over the top as well. Holy shit that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt! I've had sex before, but with Kelly...  fuck that was the most amazing thing ever. I collapse onto the blanket next to her on my side, facing her.