53. Harry

---Kelly---

"Please return your seats to their upright positions. Flight attendants,please prepare for landing," the pilot announces throughout the plane. Thank goodness! Friday couldn't come fast enough! This is my fourth weekend out on tour with the guys and I absolutely love it! The guys get better and better each week I watch them, and I'm learning so much in the sound mix! How could anyone ask for anything better??

After we land, I quickly grab my bag and rush off the plane, well, as quickly as I can with everyone else trying to do the same thing. As soon as I make my way to baggage claim, I look for my curly headed mop-top boyfriend. A smile breaks out across both of our faces as soon as we spot each other and I run straight into his arms.

"I missed you babe!" he says between kisses.

"I missed you too!" I continue kissing him, oblivious to my best friends that are surrounding us.

"Quit hogging my tiger!" I hear.

"Mikey!" I release my hold on Ashton and I'm immediately engulfed in Michael's arms. It's only been five days, but I really missed these idiots! After completing the round of hugs, Ashton's arm wraps around my waist and Luke runs off to grab my bag for me. We make our way to the waiting suv outside and arrive at the hotel 20 minutes later.Within seconds of my hotel room door being closed, Ashton has me pressed against the door, his lips hungrily pressing into mine.

"Fuck, I missed you babe," he growls as his lips make their way to my neck, leaving his mark for all to see. I let out a soft moan and that's all it takes for our clothes to come off, thrown across the room between the door and the bed. He gently pushes me onto the bed, then shoots me to the center before dropping his face between my legs. Holy hell his tongue works magic on me as I feel the familiar pull. I run my fingers through his hair as I push his head deeper into my core. Heat overcomes my body as the rush rises to the surface and I scream out his name as I reach my climax. He slowly makes his way back up to breasts, giving them the attention they crave, before going back to my neck then connecting our lips and tongues together once more. I have finally regained a normal breathing pattern before I flip us over. Without him knowing what I'm doing, I lower myself onto his throbbing erection slowly, feeling every inch for the first time without barriers.

"Oh FUCK you feel so Damn good Kelly! But, what about," he begins.

"I'm on the pill now babe!" I tell him with a smile as I very slowly raise and lower myself onto him.

"Holy hell I love you!" I just smile at him, knowing that this is a new first for both of us. First time without a condom. As I continue increasing my pace, the pressure begins to build again, quicker than ever from the new sensation of his bare skin inside me. It doesn't take long before we reach our highs together.

"Damn Kel! That was the most amazing feeling in the world!" I smile with pride, more than grateful for making the decision to start the pill. "Sorry I couldn't last any longer, though. You just felt too good! I'll make it up to you!"

"Ash, you don't need to apologize, but I'll definitely accept you making it up to me!" I tell him with a devilish grin. I collapsed on top of him, and with him still inside me, I drift off to sleep.

---Ashton---

Bang bang bang

"Go away!" I mutter to whoever is banging on Kelly's door.

"Ash! Tiger! 30 minutes until we have to leave for soundtrack!" I shoot straight up, looking at the clock on the bedside table. Holy he'll, how is it noon already?

"Kel? Babe? We need to take a quick shower and get going!" I tell her, waking her up with kisses all over her face, neck, and chest. "We can shower together," I say excitedly.