71. Pride

---Ashton---

As soon as the show is over, I take my shower and find Kelly waiting in the dressing room for me. We take our bags out to the bus and lay down together on the couch, enjoying the peace and quiet. We're in Minneapolis tomorrow morning and she flies out right after sound check.

All too soon, the guys come barreling on the bus and dog pile on top of us. We're all laughing until Kelly yells for everyone to get off.

"Oh my god you guys are heavy!" she laughs. "I couldn't breathe!" When the laughter dies out, she asks if we can all sleep together.

"Kinky Tiger! I had a feeling about you!" Michael, the never ending flirt!

"Oh my god Mikey!" she laughs. Luke groans and says he just wants to sleep in his bunk.

"No way Lukey! I'm cashing in my win. You have to join us!" Kelly is so happy again and I never want to take that away again. She runs back to the back room and jumps on the bed before settling in the middle.

"This bed is big enough for all five of us! Who's getting the popcorn?!" She yells.

"I got it Kella!" Calum says excitedly, as he starts the numerous bags of microwave popcorn.

I go back to the room and climb in next to her, with Mikey right behind me. He sits on the other side of her then Luke comes in and climbs in the corner next to me.

"Hey Cal! Grab Super Pengy while you're at it! Lukey needs to quit being such a grumpy butt!" Luke tries not to smile but fails miserably.

"You suck, Kels!" he smiles at her.

"Yes I do, Luke, how'd you know?" Everyone's laughing.

"Yes!" Mike yells. "She really IS my twin!"

"You suck, too Mikey? I never knew! Who's the lucky guy?!" Kelly fires back.

"We tried to keep it secret. Come here Cally-Wally!" he says as Calum walks in. He hands out the popcorn then curls up with Michael.

"Aww you told them Mikey-Wikey?" We're all in hysterics laughing. We've all needed this. This is us. This is normal. Something we haven't been since tour started.

We continue laughing and joking around for hours before we all start to fall asleep, one by one.

---Kelly---

Morning comes quickly but I wake up with a smile on my face. I sneak out of the bed and take a picture, posting it on twitter and tagging each of the guys, before taking a shower. Right before I am about to get out, I'm joined by Ashton.

"Oh my god! They had sex in our shower!" Luke whines when we come out of the bathroom an hour later.

"You're just jealous, Luke!" Calum says.

"Well, yeah! Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex? It was -"

"Okay, Luke! I do NOT need to know!" I stop him. I walk through the bus making sure everything is packed before zipping up my suitcase and putting it by the door. Everyone remains unusually quiet, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm leaving. I don't want to, everything is finally back to normal. But I'll be back in two weeks. Speaking of...

"I need to go talk to Harry." Ashton frowns until I finish "I need to get my plane tickets sorted for the rest of tour."

"Are you seriously holding him to that?" Calum asks.

"Damn straight I am. He took two months away from me, he's giving it back!"

"Dayyyyum!" I smile at Calum's response.