Catherine runs into Damon's son Dathan etc...

I found my way to Tatooine. It was here that I could at last relax. Jabba was dead or so I thought so I didn't have to be concerned that I might become a slave. Yet, supposedly someone else now ruled his kingdom so maybe there was a little cause for concern.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Catherine" Dathan said with a smile as I approached.

"What do you want Dathan?" I asked irritatedly.

"Is that any way to great an old friend?" Dathan asked pretending to be shocked by my attitude.

"We are not friends." I replied flatly.

"Come on Catherine don't be that way. I heard what happened. I heard how Vader electrocuted himself to save his son. I heard that you were there when it happened. That he chose to die then to be with you." Dathan replied with a chuckle.

"You don't know what your talking about Dathan." I said with a angry growl.

"Ok, so maybe the rumors weren't true. I'm only repeating what I had been told. In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear about Vader's death. No, wait, I take that back, I'm not sorry at all. With Vader gone and Boba being slowly digested inside the Sarlacc pit you are truly an orphan with no family."

"What's your point?" I replied angrily fighting back the tears that threaten to fall.

"Just that we are the only family you have now. What do you say, are you ready to come back to where you belong? Are you ready to come back to us?"

"Never, I don't need you in fact, I don't need anyone! All I want is to be left alone!" I replied with a frown.

"You know that I will never do that. Your still my property, and I will never let you go free." Dathan replied with a smile.

At this, I used the force and threw Dathan up against the canteena wall. "Listen and listen well, I am in no mood to deal with your garbage, I am not your slave. I haven't been a slave since Jabba died and I don't intend on becoming a slave again! Now leave me alone or so help me I'll!"

"You'll what? Use your abilities to make my life miserable? Don't make me laugh." Dathan replied with a slight chuckle.

"Don't try my patience you don't know what I'm capable of. You've alway underestimated me and it's time you learned just how powerful I truly am." I replied focusing my thoughts on choking him however, for some reason it wasn't working.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind them. "Excuse me, hate to interrupt but I would like a word with Catherine." Luke said causing Dathan to smile.

I turned to see Luke standing in the doorway and frowned. "What are you doing here? I told you, I don't want anything to do with you. So leave me alone!"

"Catherine, I know your angry but taking your anger out on this bounty hunter won't take the pain away. Now let him go." Luke replied.

"Who asked you to butt in, I don't need your help. I'm perfectly capable of dealing with my family's slave on my own. I've had enough of this chit chat." Turning to Me Dathan glared at me angrily. "Do I have to remind you of the consequences of disobeying any member of my family?" Dathan asked reaching towards his belt.

I backed away slightly then regained my composure. "I'm not afraid of you or your belt."

"We both know that's not true. You know we have ways of making you obey us. Need I remind you of what happened to your beloved Boba because you disobeyed Damon? He had a little accident at the Sarlac pit and now where is he?"