Snoke's warning

"What's the status on our guest?" The storm trooper in charge of Catherine's well being asked.

"It seems due to the injuries she obtained and due to previous medical treatment for similar injuries she has a severe case of amnesia. Her memories may return in time but they might not return at all." The droid replied with a sigh.

"Great. I'm sure Lord Ren's going to be thrilled when I give him your latest status report." The storm trooper replied under his breath.

"Lord Ren, we received an update on the prisoner's health status."

"And?" Kylo demanded.

"She is recovering. However not as quickly as the medical droids had hoped." The officer's voice trailed off as Kylo ignited his lightsaber and began slashing at everything in sight. Then after calming down he returned the saber to his side.

"Is that all?" Kylo demanded using the force to pull the officer into his hands by the throat.

"It seems she has a severe case of amnesia the medical droids are unsure if she will ever recover her memories."

Kylo grasp tightened around the officer's throat. "For your sake you had better hope she makes a full recovery ." He growled. With that he released his hold on the officer and turned and left the room. He needed to give Supreme leader Snoke an update.

"Kylo, it's good to see you. How are things going with our guest?" Snoke asked.

"Not as well as I'd have liked." Kylo replied.

"Oh?" Snoke asked leaning forward in his chair.

"Due to Hux's incompetency she didn't receive the medical care she needed and as a result she has a severe case of amnesia. The medical droids are unsure if her memories will ever return." Kylo replied. "I am sorry Master, I have failed you."

"Be patient my young apprentice. I have a feeling her memories will return in time. Perhaps you might even be able to assist her in recovering her memories." Snoke replied.

"How?" Kylo asked a little confused.

Snoke sighed irritated "how else do you get answers? You probe her mind." Snoke replied.

"But what good will that do Master? She had amnesia if I probe her mind I won't get any answers." Kylo replied.

"You disappoint me Kylo. Perhaps you are not as talented a pupil as I thought."

"Don't say that Master." Kylo replied bowing before Snoke. "I will make you proud. I will prove my worth to you. I will prove my resolve to finish what my grandfather started. Please give me one more chance." Kylo pleaded.

"Very well. You have 24hrs to discover all you can about our guest. Be warned Kylo, if you can not read her mind then you are of no more use to me. Do you understand?" Snoke asked.

"Yes Master. I will not fail you." With that Kylo turned and exited the room mentally kicking himself as he went. "At this rate you'll never be as strong as Vader. I need to prove prove to Snoke, prove to myself, prove to everyone that I am not weak. I will learn from the prisoner what Master Snoke wants to know no matter what I have to do. Even if I have to kill her to
do it. I will find my answers." Kylo muttered to himself.