Boba Fett Returns and Catherine's fate is decided.

After Kylo Ren was out of ear shot Hux called to Phasma "on second thought bring the prisoner to me. I want to know what she said that made Kylo so angry." Hux ordered Phasma.

"As you wish." Phasma replied.

"Tell me what did you say to Lord Ren that made him so angry?"

"Nothing. He just doesn't want to accept the truth."

"Which is?"

I sighed and closed my eyes fighting back tears as all the memories can flooding back to me. Memories that I had buried deep within the recesses of my mind. Memories that I had never wanted to remember. I remembered Richard and Janice and how they threw me away after the birth of their daughter. I remembered the day I became Demon's Slave and how he pretend to care about me only when he had something to gain from it. I remembered the day Demon sold me  to pay his debt. I recalled how Boba adopted me and trained me to be a great bounty hunter.

I remembered how I was kidnapped and sold to Jabba the Hutt. How Boba ignored my pleas for him to rescue me. How he betrayed me on cloud city and then again when I had gone under cover at Jabba's palace. I watched helplessly as Boba fall into the Sarlacc pit. I recalled how despite Luke's insistence that he had to face Vader alone I had chosen to turn myself in to Vader and to the Emperor in an effort for him to realize who I was. I watched the scene of Luke fighting Vader and almost killing him. I watched as he arrogantly stated that the Emperor had failed. That neither of us would join him and that both he and I were Jedi just like our father had been before us.

I sat by helplessly as I watched the Emperor's smile turn into a frown. I screamed as bolts of blue lightning shot out from The Emperor's hands electrocuting both Luke and myself. Then watched Luke beg Vader to help him. I watched helplessly as Vader looked from the two of us and then back over at the Emperor.

I moaned sadly as I watched Vader lift the Emperor who was still shooting lighting bolts up over his head and toss him down a nearby shaft. Tears streamed down my face as I watched the lighting shoot through Vader's suit short circuiting his life support system. "Luke don't." I pleaded once more as I watched him remove Vader's helmet. However, these were the shadows of the past. No matter how much I wanted too I could not change them.

"Well?"

"I'm Luke Skywalker's baby sister. Luke caused my father Darth Vader's death. I didn't want to remember. Why did Kylo force me to remember?"

"That would make you his Aunt." Hux replied in amusement. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess. I just wish I could forget everything. Forget about Luke, about Vader. All of it. Please take these memories away from me."

To my surprise Hux knelt down beside me. Tell me Skywalker's location and I will assure you I will do everything in my power to grant your request."

"All I remember is a small island surround by water." I replied.

"Thank you. You have been most helpful." Hux replied with a smile. "Take her to the infirmary and have her memory wiped. I want that innocent child that I met a few hrs ago returned to me within the hour." Hux demanded.

"Yes sir!"

About an hr later Hux made his way to the infirmary. I was just waking up from the procedure. Which didn't work but I intended on pretending that it had. "Did it work?"

"Yes sir." The droid replied.

"Who is you?" I asked trembling.

"My name is General Hux. You need not be afraid of me. I won't hurt you. You've been through so much. All you really need is a loving family."