?

Catherine POV

"Remember your promise." My father's words replayed in my head over and over again like a broken record. What had I promised him? I slammed my fist on the nearby table in anger. Why couldn't I remember? "Droid contact the Cruix family's ship and relay a message to them. I need answers from my past and only they can answer them."

Cruix boys POV

"Well, she isn't Catherine but I have a feeling that we will enjoy breaking this one."

"Your going to regret kidnapping me!"

"Kidnapping you? My dear sweet girl, is that what you thought we did? We didn't kidnap you my sweet. You were given to us in place of who we truly desired. You are a gift to us from the first order."

"When my fiancé finds you, your all dead men!"

At this, I began to chuckle in amusement. "My dear girl, your fiancé whoever he is, will never find you. And even if by some miracle he does manage to find you, by the time we are done with you, I highly doubt he will want you."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"We are going to do what we were hired to do. We are going to break your sprit. You will be treated with the same respect your family showed our precious Catherine. Now get some sleep girl. Tomorrow we start your training." I reply with a sinister chuckle.

"Master Cruix, we are being hailed by a secure channel it's coming from the first order base. Shall I answer it?" A droid asked and I nod. I was shocked by who I saw on the other end.

"Catherine. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"I have some questions concerning my past and I thought that perhaps you could provide some insight on them."

"Oh?"

"I need to know what you know concerning the events surrounding the day my father died."

"Now why would you want to remember something as painful as that?"

"I don't. It's just that.... There's something that I need to know. It's tugging at the back of my mind but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Did I ever mention making my father a promise before he died?"

"You might have. What's the answer worth to you?"

"I don't have time for games either you know the answer or you don't."

"Alright. Spoil all my fun.... Yes you often mentioned via talking in your sleep that You wouldn't allow his death to harden your heart and turn you towards the dark side of the force. But then your voice would change. It became almost unrecognizable. You'd swear that you would finish what Vader started. That you'd make the Jedi pay for stealing him away from you."

"Thank you."

"Now about our payment..."

A smile played on my lips. "Tell me, did I ever say anything about payment? Besides, I know. the only thing you want is for me to willingly return to you and serve you as I once had. You and I both know that won't ever happen. And if I'd I wanted too I can't because I'm under lock key here on star killer base."

"Im sure