Catherine's memories of Vader return.

"It's good to see that you are up." Kylo said approaching me I immediately shrunk back in fear.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked in a small innocent voice of a scared child.

Kylo knelt down beside me. "My name is Kylo Ren and I am the second in command of a group known as The First Order. It's our Job to bring Order to this chaotic Galaxy." Kylo replied.

I shuddered and scrambled as far away from Kylo as the bed would allow. Then I pulled my legs up close to my body and wrapped my arms around herself. "You look mean. You scawy, Me want to go home, Me want my daddy." I whimpered looking up at Kylo fearfully.

"Your scared of me?" Kylo asked surprised. "I thought you said she has recovered?" He turned to the nearby medical droid confused.

"Well she's..." The droid stumbled for the right words to describe my unusual case.

"She's what?" Kylo growled grabbing the droid pulling it close to his face.

"The truth is we are not sure what is wrong with her. There is something you should know about her DNA test. It matches the DNA we have on file for the Skywalker family. One thing I can verify is that she is extremely force sensitive. My conclusion is that because of her strong connection with the force She is not able to age as other do so there is no way of knowing her exact age. As for her current mental condition my conclusion is similar. Due to her strong connection with the force she is able to change mental ages based on the events in her life. When something traumatic happens she regresses to that of a child as a coping mechanism. Right now mentally she's between the ages of two and five years old. I advise you to proceed with caution or she may regress to that of an infant." The medical droid replied.

"Leave us." Kylo demanded of the droids who reluctantly went about their business elsewhere in the infirmary. I began to whimper but Kylo spoke to me softly calming my fears slightly. "Shhh, little one. I mean you no harm. I only want to talk."

"You voice is scawy." I replied and Kylo sighed.

"Is this better?" He asked removing his helmet.
I nodded. "Let's start out with an easy question and then go from there ok? What do you remember from the past few days?" Kylo asked.

"Me wemeba a man in a outfit coming and taking to a woom that had stwange men in it. They huwt me but Me not know how owa why." I replied.

Meanwhile, in the communications room General Hux stood before the hologram of a very upset Snoke. "I thought I told you to get rid of that kid?" Snoke demanded.

"Sir, I tried but Kylo intervened at the last minute." Hux replied.

"You were supposed to get rid of the girl with out Kylo finding out." Snoke replied with a growl.

"You know who she is don't you sir? You know what her connection to Skywalker is, and how she came by Vader's light saber you already know the answers." Hux replied.

"Yes I know the answers." Snoke replied.

"Then why have Kylo???"

"Do not question my decisions." Snoke warned causing Hux to tremble.

"Forgive me Supreme Leader, that was never my intention. I wouldn't dare question your authority." Hux replied lowering his head in respect and fear.

"I want the girl gone. I don't care how you do it but I want her out of the picture for good." Snoke replied.

"What if Kylo interferes again?" Hux asked concerned.