Catherine meets Darth Vader and he offers to train her in the force.

One day, when I was about 19 (but still has the mind of a child) Darth Vader called upon bounty hunters to locate the millennium falcon. I was among the group of Bounty hunters present that day.

Vader POV

As I walked back and forth providing the information concerning the millennium falcon, I paused when I stood face to face with Boba Fett and a young bounty hunter by his side. Something seemed different about her. I could sense the force radiating from her. Suddenly an imperial officer ran up to me, almost breathless.

As he struggled to catch his breath he informed me that the emperor wished for me to contact him. After dismissing the bounty hunters, I went into my chambers and contacted Emperor Palpatine. Kneeling down before the holographic image I began to speak. "What is thy bidding my master?"

"I sense a great disturbance in the force."

"I have felt it too." I replied.

" We have a new enemy, the young rebel who blew up the Death Star I have no doubt that this boy is the offspring of Anakin Skywalker."The emperor replied.

"How is this possible my Master?." I questioned.

"Search your feelings Lord Vader, you know this to be true. He could destroy us."

"He's just a boy, Obi Wan can no longer help him."

"He is strong in the force the son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi." The Emperor warned.

Not wanting to have to destroy my own son I offered an alternative. "If he could be turned he could be a powerful ally."

The Emperor paused for a moment considering my response and then finally replied "Yes, he could be a great asset. Can it be done?"

"He will join us or die master." I replied with a bow.

The realization that I had a son concerned me. Just as realizing that I had a daughter had. However, I also found myself with a growing concern about the young bounty hunter Lita and I had seen standing next to Boba Fett. We had both sensed that she was strong in the force.

Was it possible Skywalker had triplets?" I decided that it was best to determine how much knowledge this young Bounty Hunter had concerning the force. Perhaps, she could lead me to the Young Skywalker. Upon spotting one of the general's in charge, I asked if the young bounty hunter had left the ship.

"No Lord Vader, our sensors indicate that the young bounty hunter is currently in the observation area. Do you wish for her to be apprehended?"

"No. I will deal with this child myself." I replied.

"As you wish Lord Vader." The soldier replied with a bow.

Catherine POV

I stood looking out into space I knew the captain of the millennium falcon well and knew that he liked to do the unexpected. So I kept asking myself what Han might be up too and where he could possibly be hiding?"

"I would like a word with you." Lord Vader said interrupting my thoughts.

"How can Me be of assistance to you Lowd Vadea?" I asked.

"Tell me about yourself, what's your name? Where are you from? Who are your parents? Have you ever been told about the force? If so, how much knowledge do you have concerning it?"

"Those is pewsonal questions and me am not willing to shawe that infowmation with you since me not know you intentions." It was at this point that Boba walked up to us.