Running into an old friend.

After they were safely into space Rey and Finn worked on fixing the ship. "So your with the rebellion?" She asked Finn who nodded.

"Yeah I'm kind of a big shot there. We've got to get BB8 back to his base." Finn replied.

"He says his base's location is a secret a need to know only. He's not supposed to give out that information so where's your base?" Ray asked as she continued to work on the ship.

"Come on BB8 we need that information to get you home." Catherine heard Finn begging BB8.

"You don't know where it is do you?" She asked Finn with a smile.

"Why would you say that?" Finn asked nervously.

"I can tell your trying to hide something." Catherine replied.

Finn sighed. "Ok, the truth is I'm not part of the rebellion. I just want to get as far away from the first order as I can but please don't tell her." Finn begged nodding in Rey's direction.

Catherine shrugged "it's not my problem. If she finds out the truth she finds out the truth. I could care less either way."

"Well, I'm going to need that information if we are going to get anywhere so where are we headed?" Rey replied poking her head into the back room.

"Go on BB8 tell her." Finn replied. BB8 looked at Finn then at Rey and then back to Finn. He didn't know what to do. Finally he showed them the map.

"Ok so I'm going to drop you off at your base and then I'm gone. I've got to get back to Jakku." Rey replied.

"What's with everyone wanting to go back?" Finn asked completely confused.

"My family's waiting for me. I've been away too long already." Rey replied:

"Oh no, you can't do that I need, that is BB8 needs you." Finn replied and Catherine smiled.

"Good recovery kid." She whispered as she smiled.

"Catherine?"

"Yes Christina?"

"What's to become of us now?"

"We are going to get BB8 back to the rebellion base and then we will be ok." Catherine replied.

Suddenly a strange noise was heard and Finn looked up. "Oh no." It's the first order we are doomed." He said with a groan.

"Quick everyone get in here Rey said shoving Finn down into the cargo hold. Now be extra quiet. Perhaps we can find a way to disorient the storm troopers and make a get away."

Finn nodded and explained that the area that Rey had fix that contained the poisonous gas would work to defeat the storm troopers and perhaps provide a ample amount of time to escape. They listens quietly waiting to hear the sound of storm troopers but it never came. Instead Catherine heard a familiar voice. "Chewie, we're home." Han said happily.

Rey and Finn were trying to keep as quiet as they could but it didn't work. Suddenly the hatch was opened and Han demanded "get out of there and everyone except Catherine put their hands up in surrender.

"First things first, where are the others? Where's the pilot?" Han demanded Chewie roared in agreement.

"There are no others it's just me, my three friends and the droid." Rey replied. Han looked skeptical and Chewie roared again.