Catherine is rewarded and is given Hux's orders.

"Fine but let me handle Boba in my own way. He never betrayed me, not really any way. He told me from day one that bounty hunting would always come first. I agreed to those terms." Kylo started to reply but Catherine held up her hand to silence him. "Please hear me out. Did Boba go back on his word to protect me until I reached the legal age to be on my own? Technically no. I should have been 15 when I became Jabba's slave for the first time. Did he go back on his word that we'd always be family? No. Did he turn me in for money? Yes however, as I said, I knew that someone placing a bounty on my head one day would be a very strong possibility. I just didn't think it would be so soon. The two times Boba turned me in for the bounty were not personal it was just business. That's the way things have always been and will always be."

"That does not matter. In order to become one with the dark side of the force you must put aside the entire notion of forgiveness. Forgiveness, mercy, love, those ideals make you weak and I won't tolerate a weak apprentice." Kylo replied.

Although Catherine hadn't said it out loud Kylo knew what she was thinking love did not make one weak. "It was love that brought down your father. It was his act of mercy that caused his death. Love does make you weak. Do not question me on this issue again." Kylo replied Catherine winced as a surge of pain rushed through her entire body. She knew instantly what was causing it. He had entered her thoughts and was reading her mind.

"Get out of my head!" Catherine thought angrily.

"Make me." Kylo taunted back.

Catherine knew this was a battle of wills and she was currently loosing. "Stay out of my head!" She replied with a growl unable to block Kylo from continuing to read her thoughts.

Kylo sighed and released his mind grip on her. "You have much still to learn my apprentice. Things would be so much easier for you if you'd only stop resisting my training."

"I am not resisting your training, I do see the wisdom in what your trying to teach me. It's just that I don't wish to harm those I care about. I know I must embrace my feelings especially my anger and I shall try but it's hard. I've tried for so long to forget the hurt of my past. Seeking revenge is more painful to me then you realize. Though I do have have a plan to make Demon suffer for how he treated me."

"Oh? Please elaborate on this plan of revenge of yours." Kylo replied.

"I'm sure you are aware that Jackie's daughter is General Hux's fiancé."

"Yes, I am aware of that what does that have to do with anything?" Kylo asked.

"As per our agreement I sold Jackie's daughter to Demon and his sons as a way of getting revenge for how her parents tossed me aside."

"Go on."

"I should like to inform Hux that his fiancé is no longer aboard the space station and inform him that after an extensive search for her whereabouts I have discovered them."

"What would that accomplish?"

"I shall inform Hux that because he didn't give into Demon's demand to return me to his custody Demon kidnapped his Fiancé as a way of forcing our hand and that Demon is now holding his fiancé for ransom. I shall inform Hux that his Fiancé will not be returned to The First Order until I am transferred aboard Demon's ship."

"Again what is it that you hope this will accomplish?" Kylo asked.

"Knowing Hux he will see this as an attack not only on himself and his honor but as an attack on The First Order. I'm sure He will order a search be made for Demon's ship and upon capture I'm fairly certain he will have Demon and his son's killed for their audacious actions. Not only will he have them killed he will do it publicly as a way to install fear into those who would dare defy The First Order." Catherine replied and Kylo chuckled.