Q&A

Q: Luke don't you care that Catherine has been captured by the first order. She is after all your baby sister.

A: of course I'm worried about her but I'll be no good to her or anyone else. I'm a failure.

Q: Luke aren't you concerned Snoke might turn Catherine to the dark side?"

A: Catherine is strong in both the force and in will. She won't fall for Snoke's tricks. At least I hope she won't.

Q Christina do you see Catherine as a sister or more like an Aunt?

Christina answers with a question: I'm not sure I understand. She and I are not related are we??? Now I'm really confused. 🤷‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️???

Q Christina. Sorry I meant what do you think of her?

A: I like her. I wish she was family. In a way she's like the big sister/ mother I never had. I can only hope and pray that she's ok.

Q: Luke are you going to help Rey & Christina help rescue Catherine?"

A: Why should I? It's not like she's family. Besides I'd be no help to them. As I said I'm a failure.

Author's reply "actually Luke, Catherine is your baby sister. So are you going to help rescue her or not?"

A: No. She got herself in this mess she can get herself out."

Q: "Luke what happened to change you so drastically?"

A: Let's just say that I grew wiser. There will always be darkness in the Galaxy. There is no use trying to fight it. That only causes pain."

Q: Kylo what are you going to do if Snoke decided that Catherine is too much of a risk and wants you to kill her?"

A: The Supreme Leader promised me that as long as she continues to obey my training her life is not at risk.

Q: Catherine how would you feel if Palpaptine had somehow survived?

A: I don't even know where to begin to answer that.

Q: Catherine what would you do if you were to learn that Rey was related to an old enemy of yours?"

A: nothing. Rey means nothing to me she is of no importance. Besides, even if she were related to an old enemy of mine why should that matter?

Q: Snoke when are you going to tell Kylo rid himself of that ridiculous helmet?"

Kylo: my helmet is not ridiculous it is a symbol of who I am in the dark side of the force.