Catherine finds herself a slave of Jabba once more

It had been several weeks since my encounter with Darth Vader and the revelation that Luke is my brother. Several weeks since Vader had dismissed me as unimportant. Heartbroken by his rejection I found myself needing comfort. So I went to the only place I had ever felt at home, I went to Jabba's palace. I knew that I was taking a great risk in going there but I didn't care. My heart had been shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Are you here for business or pleasure?"Bib Fortuna said as I entered the palace.

"That is none of your business Fortuna." I replied with a growl.

"Just who do you think you are?" Bib Fortuna asked motioning for the guards to come arrest Me. I wouldn't have it and immediately took out my blaster and shot the guard.

Upon hearing the commotion both Boba and Dathan walked over to the entrance to see if he could be of assistance to Bib Fortuna who nodded. "I haven't seen you around these parts before. I know every bounty hunter there is and yet, I don't recognize you." Dathan replied suspiciously. Meanwhile, Boba just stared at her.

"I was under the impression that this was a place of refuge. I'm sure Jabba won't be pleased to be informed of this intrusion upon my privacy." I replied.

"Forgive me." Bib replied with a bow. "I didn't mean to intrude nor did I mean to show you any disrespect. I'll be about my duties of you need anything just ask. I'll see to it that you are given some credit for the inconvenience." Bib Fortuna replied.

I smiled underneath her helmet "that's more like it." Then turning to Boba she replied "As for you, I have no intention of explaining who I am or where I come from. It's none of your business. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to relax and listen to the band and watch the floor show." I replied.

"I'm sure you would. However, I know for a fact that you are not who you say you are. You can't fool me Catherine, I know it's you. You know, Jabba placed quite the bounty on that pretty little head of yours my dear Catherine." Dathan replied.

"That slimy double crossing slug! He gave his word that he would never force me to be his slave again."

Dathan chuckled slightly. "If I recall, he said you were free so long as you didn't return to any of his territories. You knew that if you set one foot on this planet, let alone this palace, that you'd forfeit your freedom."

"Haven't I been through enough pain and suffering?" I replied.

"You knew the consequences of coming here. Just as you knew that you would never be able to fool me. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way it's up to you but one way or another I am collecting that bounty."

I sighed in frustration. I knew that there was no way out of this situation. This was my own fault. I knew the consequences of returning to the palace. "I'm not going to give up without a fight. Stay away from me I'm warning you. I'm
not going back to being that slug's slave. I will do what I have to do if that means killing you then so be it." I replied pointing my blaster directly at Dathan.

"Catherine, you and I both know you don't have it in you to kill anyone. Even if it costs you your freedom." Dathan replied.

"Don't make me shoot you." I replied my hand holding the blaster beginning to tremble. Before I knew it Dathan was at my side and removing the blaster from my hands and forcing both hands behind my back.