Catherine, Chewie, Han and the two gangs.

"Han Solo. Your a dead man." The leader of the Gurellan death gang said with a Scottish accent.

"Bala Tik what brings you here?" Han asked pretending to be supprised at his visit though in reality he had been expecting it.

"We lent you $50,0000 in credit for this job. We want our investment back." Baka Tik replied folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh come on, you've got to be kidding me. I offer you the deal of the century and now you want to back out? How long have we known each other?" Han asked.

"The question is how much longer will we know each other. Not long I think. We want our investment back now!" Baka Tik replied.

"Come on, every one I do business with gets what they want in the end. It may take time but I always come through." Han replied.

"No you don't." Baka Tik replied argumentatively.

"You think hauling Rathgars is cheep? I spent that money. I have the Rathgars on board and the king is eagerly awaiting their delivery. You'll get your investment back and then some. You can come with me to collect the payment if you don't believe me." Han replied.

"You've been saying you'd deliver for months now. We want our investment back so does Kanjikiclub." Baka Tik replied.

"What?" Han as if shocked.

"Kanjikiclub wants their investment back too. They lent you fifity thousands dollars too and they want their money back as well." Baka Tik replied.

"Who told you that I am in business with them? I've never done business with Kanjinkiclub." Han replied.

"Kanjinkiclub says otherwise. They want their fifty thousand dollars back and so do we." Bala Tik replied.

"I never did business with Kanjinkiclub." Han replied again.

"Tell that to Kanjinkiclub." Bala Tik replied nodding towards the opposite corridor.

Han turned and groaned as he saw the leader of Kanjinkiclub arrive leaving Han, Chewie and Catherine surrounded.

"More friends of yours?" Catherine asked. Chewie responded and sighed. "You've got to be kidding me. Why do you keep getting yourself into these situations? Do you enjoy the rush or something?" Catherine asked frowning.

"Shh." Han said as he smiled at the new arrival. "Tasu Leech it's nice to see you."

Catherine glared at Han if it was one thing she hated it was being told to be quiet. "Wrong." Tasu Leech replied with a frown. "It's over for you and your associates."

"Come on, you guys are all going to get what I promised. The merchandise is here and the buyer is waiting. I mean come on, have I never not delivered before?" Han asked.

Tasu Leech responded by aiming his blaster at Han. "Twice." He replied.

"Twice?" Han asked shocked and looked at Chewie who nodded that it was indeed true.

"Your old and your game is old and there is no one in the galaxy left to swindle." Bala Teek replied.

"Or hide." Tasu Leech replied. "A good smuggler knows when to retire but then again you've never been a good smuggler. It's time someone retires you for good." Tasu Leech replied starting up his weapon once more.