Authors note and Catherine is born and a decison is made.

I'd like to give a big thanks to BrendaDaaeDeslter for the new cover of this book.

I shall be re-naming this story here are the possible new titles:
1:Uncorrupted
2:, Uncorrupted Innocence
3 Broken Innocence
4: Fragile Innocence
5:Tainting a innocent heart
6:Stealing a fragile heart
7: Saving a darkened heart
8:Melting a Frozen Heart

Please leave a comment on which title you like the best.... The one with the highest votes will be the new title. The second highest will be the DVD2's new title. Etc

This story is based on George Lucas's films and the new Disney films. I do not own the characters or the story except for lieutenant Richard and Janice Lee, Catherine, Demon, Dathan, Dehak and his other sons.

It is in no way meant to plagiarize the movies. I may eventually re-write this where it solely focus on my characters but for now I'm writting it as a fan fiction story. The character Lita Skywalker was created by JulieMcIntrye4. With that being said, enjoy the story.

My story starts like any other, well almost like any other. My parents fell in love, however, their love was forbidden. My mother was once the Queen of Naboo and then she became a respected senator. My father was a Jedi apprentice. Their names were Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker.

I was born during a very dark time in my parent's lives. My father had constant dreams of my mother's death and dreaded it. He swore he'd do everything in his power to make sure my mother didn't die. He was often frustrated with the Jedi council and felt they were holding him back from his true potential. Senator Palpatine, who actually was the Sith Lord the Jedi council had been searching for, encouraged those thoughts.

When Anakin realized the truth he felt hurt, angry and betrayed. However, Palpatine had promised my father that he'd show him how to save my mother from death, he chose to pledge himself to him becoming his new Sith Apprentice.

Palpatine ordered Darth Vader to destroy everyone at the Jedi temple and to show no mercy to anyone. Then He was to go to the Mustafar System and wipe out Vice Gunroy and the other separatist leaders. Palpatine convinced Vader that once this was done, peace would come to the galaxy. While Vader followed his orders Palpatine contacted all the Clone Leaders and ordered them to execute the order known as order 66. This order was that they were to turn on, and kill all the Jedi, for the Jedi were now enemies of the Republic.
------------------------

Upon returning to the temple Obi-wan was shocked to see that even the younglings had been killed. Yoda sighed "killed not clones this padwan. By a lightsaber he was."

"Who? Who could have done this?"

"If go into the security recordings only heartbreak will you find." Yoda warns Obi wan.

Upon seeing in the recordings showing Anakin was responsible it broke his heart. He tried convincing Yoda to send him to kill Palpatine for Anakin was like his brother and he could not bring himself to kill him. Yoda shakes his head no telling Obi wan that he wasn't strong enough to face off against Sideous. Obi wan tried giving Yoda the excuse that he didn't know where to look for Anakin. Yoda told him that if he used his feelings he'd be able to find him.

Obi wan asked my mother when she had seen him last and that he was in danger from himself. Obi Wan told my mother that my father had turned to the dark side and had become a Sith. At first, my mother refused to believe him and realized that he wanted her to tell him where my Father was because he intended to kill him. When asked if this was his plan Obi Wan responded that "Anakin has become a real threat. I must find him."