Chapter 36.

I couldn't help giggling as Tiffany caught up with us and made her way on board.

"Fuckin assholes dont know who they're dealing with." She muttered and fixed her hair. "Molly my love!" She sat across from us and took her coat off.

She wore a white longsleeved top that outlined her breasts. Her skirt rode up her thighs, showing her black stockings. Hair pinned up and makeup flawless.

I noticed George gazing at her while Stu continued staring out the window.

"You look gorgeous Tiff. How did you know we were here??" I leaned forward. She giggled.

"John let me know! I was planning to surprise you two but he told me he moved out! I've missed my favorite two roomates!"

"You have to tell me everything!" I gushed.

"My god Stuart you need a haircut." she reached over and ruffled his hair. He made a face.

"Do I? Molly's been sayin the same thing..."

"It's a wonder how you men don't listen to us women when were always right. George, you're lookin good." She teased. He blushed.

"T..thanks."

I giggled as Cyn walked over and smiled.

"Us ladies are thinking of catching a table for a drink. You two coming?"

"Uh.." I began.

"We'd love to!" Tiffany interrupted.

"We'll be just in the next cart." She smiled and went off. I bit my lip and held Stu's hand. He kissed my cheek.

"Go ahead love. I'll be alright. Probably just goin off to talk with John."

I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed me. I blushed and stood up, following Tiffany.

"You and Stuart are so cute together. He still making you whimper the night away?" She teased. I laughed and nudged her side.

"I see you havent changed one bit."
....

While us girls giggled and talked boys and gossip, the guys got their own table where they goofed around and called out dirty things to us which caused authorities to quiet them down. The other passengers, all fancy folk looked rather disgusted with our second class nature.

"Alright well im off to ave a piss. Cynnie, come join me." John grabbed her hand as she squeaked, following quickly. Paul staring as Dot and Tiffany talked about hair products. I could tell he still wanted Tiffany. But I decided not to meddle into their buisness. I had enough issues and drama of my own.
....

"This is it. Fuckin London at its finest." John flicked his cig on the clean road. Our group looking rarher disfuntional and juvinile. Leather jackets, skirts, jeans, greased, pinned up hair. It didnt take a genuis to see we werent locals.

"We start at eight." John led us to the dirty club practially hidden from the upperclass.

Stu looked at his watch. "Its only two."

"We ave set up then soundcheck Sutcliffe."

I sighed and kissed my babys cheek. "Maybe we can do a little sight seeing tonight?"

"Nuh uh. We got the rental goin back. About two hundred miles from this place to Liverpool." John ordered.

Everyone groaned and headed into the club. Stu stopped me and pulled me around to the alley.

"I need my pills."

I rummaged through my purse and gave him one of each bottle.

"Stuart, John wants us in now.. " Paul paused to see me setting the pills in my purse. Stu popping them in his mouth.

"We'll be there in a second." I said quickly. He just nodded and left. Stu swallowed and sighed.

"You think he'll tell John?"

"I hope not." I kissed his cheek. "I'll be right there alright?"

"My own groupie." He smirked, bringing me into a kiss.
....

As the guys set things up and talked with the owner about the amount of people showing, us ladies were out back having a ciggy and talking about the scene.

"So, how are things with you and Stuart?" Tiff asked. I sighed.

"Great. I just...it's too perfect. It's everything I've always wanted but...Stu's not alright."

"What d'you mean?" She pulled me along inside to our own table.
"C'mon. Talk to me."

I let it all slip. Stu's constant pill taking. The seizure. The headaches. The struggles with money. I also told her about John and his feelings. My feelings for him. How I love Stuart but also miss everything I've abandoned to be with him. George and my parents to be precise.

She listened and held my hand.

"You need a night out. Maybe this is what you need."

"I need a hobby. Were living a fairytale love story Tiff. We've fallen in love and gotten married. We spend our time together and just shun everyone around us."

"So you want space?"

"I want a relationship. I was a different girl before all this and...people don't change. Im not saying i'm gonna go sleeping around and go clubbing every night. Stuart is who I want and only want. I think we just need to focus on other things. We have each other already. Now move onto other stuff."

She nodded and took a drink of her beer. "Well, looks like i came in time to save you." She smirked.
....

It was dark out as people were let into the club. Smoke filled the air, drinks were passed around. Stu and I sat at a table before the show began.

"A bit nervous me." Stu took a long drink. I kissed his cheek.

"I'll be up front to cheer you on. You'll be great."

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "You've always believed in me. My art, my shit bass playing."

"I just believe in you baby. Who you really are." I smiled.

"Alright you fuckin pussies were on in ten." John sat across from us and took a drink of my beer.

"Good turn out." I looked around. "One problem."

"What's that?" John asked.

"Where's your drummer??"

"I thought you'd never asked. We found a permant drummer for us lot. The finest at keepin a beat. Pete!" John yelled and waved for him at the bar. Stu and I turned around to see someone walk over. The nearer he got, the more my stomach began to turn. My ears began to ring. My chest throbbed. My heartbeat getting louder and louder. The nights we used to share in the back of his car. The slapping and punching. Bruises and humiliation. Covering up bruises and wiping away the blood from my lip. All because of him.

He smirked at me as I looked up at him.

"P..Peter.."

"Hello Molly. Long time no see."
........