Chapter 52.

"Have a nice day dad." I kissed his cheek as he left out the door. Sarah waved from the passenger seat and said goodbye. I waved and made my way back inside, giggling to myself as Stu walked behind me in his his briefs, kissing my shoulder.

"Mmmm. Mornin sexy." He mumbled. I pressed myself back against him and hummed.

"I can get used to this. Looks like last nights sex sparked up something new?"

"Mhhmm. How about..." he turned me around and picked me up, sitting me on the table. "We do it right 'ere?"

I laughed and pecked his lips. "I don't know if sex on the same table my parents eat on is approppriate even for me!"

He laughed and picked me up, carrying me on the sofa. I squeeked as I landed on my back.

"Then 'ere??"

I looked around and arched my back, realizing I was on one of Anna's toys.

"Oh god." I groaned. He picked me up again and pushed me up against the wall.

"Now???"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Much better."
...

By the time the afternoon came around, Stuart and I were completely sore and tired of sex we couldn't even speak of such things. So we decided to go out and get something to eat then head off for a walk, hand in hand.

"John wants me to go to Paul's later on to practice. You comin?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"It'd mean a lot to me if you did. Besides, John's apologized...."

"I don't know if I quite believe him Stu. I mean....I want to but what he did..."

"He's still me best mate Molly. I love him. Look, just go for me alright? I need my girl with me." He stopped me to look down into my eyes. I just nodded silently. "Hey." He nudged my chin up to look into his eyes. "It'll be alright. We'll be alright."

"Alright." I said reluctantly.
...

It was around five-thirty when we arrived at Paul's and entered with ease. John was sittin on the sofa with Paul and George. Peter to my luck was nowhere in sight.

"Heya! You came!" John smiled happily, patting Stu on the shoulder.

"You asked so, 'ere I am. Mind if Molly came? I asked her." Stu said. I just glanced at John and he shrugged.

"Whatever gets you to play better. Alright then let's get started." He led us in the other room. We all said hello to one another as I sat beside Stu as he tuned and plucked at the strings. I couldn't help enjoying his instant memory of the chords and rythmn as he began fit into the others. I was quite proud of my baby. He looked sexy with that bass around his body and his eyes scanning the others for leads. When the song ended, I smiled and kissed Stu's cheek, making him blush.

"That was perfect baby. I loved it."

"You need to work on that second verse I 'ave to say." John said a bit annoyed. Stu was about to apologize but I went on.

"That's how it's supposed to sound John. I know this song by heart."

"Yeah well you're not in the band are ye? When you know what you're talkin about, then you can add your criticism."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "It's perfect the way it is. Don't even think about changing it."

"You don't call the shots love." John added. "Shouldn't you be off suckin cock or screwin? God knows you spend your days on your hands and knees."

"Actually Stuart's kept me quite satisfied thank you very much. Last night he fucked me senseless and this morning...and afternoon...and hopefully after this little session we'll go back to mine and I'll ride him like a fuckin cowgirl until we break my bed. Then I'll suck his cock until he's ready for more and after another good fuck, I'll let him come all over my tits." I stood up and left the room. Everyone was quiet until John called the session over. I stepped outside and had me a smoke, enjoying the strong new pack. I heard the door open and close, looking back I was relieved to see Stuart.

"Hi." I said flatly. He sighed.

"Molly..."

"I told you I wasn't sure about this. It's obvious he's still got something against me!"

"Molly you know how John is."

"A fuckin prick?? It's no surprise you're taking his fuckin side. Go on then. Go back in and laugh and laugh about me! I don't have to be somewhere I'm definitely not wanted and I sure as hell am not going to put up with him just to make everyone happy!" I tossed my cigarette and began walking off.

"Molly! Come on back!" He called.
"How about you come over here!? You're supposed to be on my side remember!?" I yelled, still walking away.

I slowed my steps and felt anger and resentment flood through me. But when I heard the steps behind me, I broke a small smile and turned around to see Stu catching up. Bass still around his body, blank expression on his face and hand grabbing mine as we began walking together.

"You're right. I'll speak to Lennon tomorrow alright?"

I nodded and looked up at him. "Thank you baby."

"Anythin for my girl." He smiled. I giggled as he pulled me to him and kissed me softly. "About those plans earlier..."

I laughed and shoved him. "Such a naughty boy Sutcliffe."
......