Chapter 91- The Morning After

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

*LE DIE*

ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER. OMG OMG OMG OMG 

EXPECT A MEGA LONG LETTER TO ALL YOUR  BEAUTIFUL READERS

____________

Chapter 91- The Morning After

After I leave Blaine, Ella, who is roaming the halls, see's me walking down the steps so I can get food.

"Brooke, what are you doing out of bed? You should be resting!" She exclaims in worry.

"Everything is alright. I am just peckish. Come with me to the kitchen?"

Ella nods and loops our arms together as we walk.

 "The girls have been worried sick. Rhianna won't shut up about how worried she is about you. The Safe house patrol found Layla all shaken up but gave her some sleeping drugs so she should be should be sound asleep in the guest room." Ella babble, "I noticed before that you have your mate tattoo. How was?"

I stop walking and look over my right shoulder.On it is a turqouise detailed paw print, designed to have some skin showing in between the swirls.

"Its beautiful." I gasp.

"Special for you." She smiles and we continue walking, "So, how was it?"

"Perfect." I remince about that night.

A perfect birthday.

We arrive at the kitchen and a maid is cleaning the dishes.

"How can I help Miss Ella?" The maid asks.

"Hello Margret, can we have three egg salad sandwiches on a plate. Blaine, Brooke and I are a bit hungry." Ella asks for us.

"Some service." I say under my breath.

Ella punches my arm.

"She can hear you." She hisses.

I blush but the maid doesn't show any sign of having heard what I just said.

"So where is everyone?" I ask as we wait.

"Rhianna is with her family. Her mother was injured, not badly but injured, so Rhianna is staying with her as she heals. Jake is in the house somewhere with his father.  Molly and Mason are still with the kids.Andrew is with Rhianna at her house. Emma is missing and Gabe, well no one knows either.

I know.

Gabe kidnapped my best friend with his evil twin brother. They are the witch children. Emma probably was in on it with her mate. She is probably either dead because she was fighting or ran away. Not that I know what they did to the Secta pack. Probably killed them or imprisoned them.

"Hopefully gone." I say.

"What do you mean?" Ella makes a puzzled face.

"He and his twin brother. They belong to the Secta pack. He tricked us." I explain.

"Twin brother?"

"They're the withc children. Identical twins. Traitor." 

Ella gasps.

"Have you told Blaine?" She asks, shocked at what she is hearing.

"No not yet." I tell her.

I suppose that is the right thing to do, but he has so much on his plate.

**BLAINE**

"Shit." I curse when I see the extent of my injuries.

Curious why I ached so much, I went to the mirror only to see that I am covered in bruises and stitches.