Contest and Questions

Hi.

Its not a new chapter. 

Sorry.

Haha.

Have you been enjoying my story hmmm?

I know half or most of you probably want to kill me right now. I am very very sorry. XD

Kay so question. I need an editor. The Wattpad spell check doesn't always work, which is quite annoying, And you know authors type fast so its diffucult not to make mistakes in what they are typing.

Noooooow for the contest.

YAYYYY CONTESTS RIGHT? Yes, I rather like contests. Contests mean you win stuff.

Now what is the contest hmm?

Let me begin:

Contest "Become a Character"

- The contest "Become a Character" begins today. Yes, today.

-What exactly is the "Become a Character" contest exactly? Yes, I am sorry. I tend to ignore the main point I want to say quiet a lot. Its becoming a pattern. I apologize. The contest is you have to either write the best spin off of my story, the best banner, or the best poster for my story. 

- What happens if you win? And why exactly is the contest called Become a character?

PATIENCE!!!! SHEEESHH.

Kay now where was I?

- If you win the contest you become a character in my story! I need a new character, and you might want to be that character.

- So you've got everything? Let me sum everything up for you:

I am holding a contest that is called "Become a character". If you write a spin off to my story, or a banner, or a poster you either comment the link on here, or message it to me. Now if I choose yours as the winner then you can become a character in my book.

I will interview you for the book and post it on here, and from that I will make you a character in the book.

So...

In one month time.... lets make it arounf christmas... So by December 20th, all submissions should be submitted and then I will choose and tell you all around christmas yes?

ALLON-ZE! Oh whatever....

Haha<3

Let the games begin!