Chapter 14- Arguments, relaxation, and embarrassment

HI<3 I know I'm am posting alot but I am only doing so because I am thinking about taking a two week break up uploading chapters, or at least update extremely slowly. All my holidays are done for the time being so school is getting serious, I have a new boyfriend, and I have newspaper. As much as I wish to keep making you happy and myself happy with all these amazing comments that you amazing peole give me, which really brighten up my day, I need to focus on school.

I love you guys.<3 Here is the last chapter for a little while in this book. (I will also be posting a last chapter in clueless in paris if you read that as well)

_________________________

Chapter Fourteen- Arguments, relaxation, and embarrassment

**Blaine**

"DUDE! You missed our meeting this morning." Matt tells me coming to my locker.

"Great Matt." I say absentmindly noticing my pack motioning to me to come over, 'But I've got to go."

I jog over to where they are standing.

"Hey." I say.

"Hello." they all chime.

"Blaine." Rhianna starts.

"Why haven't you been talking to your father?" Molly finishes

"Its complicated." I answer.

"Look man, we know you." Jake says.

"Yeah somethings bothering you." Gabe adds.

I should also be angry at Gabe but after last night i know nothing is going on with Brooke and him.

"Well... I found my mate." I say first.

The girls squeal, "OH MY GOSH YAY!"

"Congrats man. Who?" Andrew asks.

"Brooke Maritto." I tell them.

"Really?!" Gabe exclaims.

"Awesome." Mason smiles.

'Thats not it thought, is it?" Jake says.

He knows me too well.

"No it isn't." I admit.

"So spit it out already!" He exclaims.

"Well there is a new pack in town, and they don't have an Alpha, because our pack killed him"

Everyones mouths drop.

The bell rigns but we ignore it.

I nod with a look on my face as if to say, "Bad, I know."

"But why'd we kill him? Surely there must be a reason." Rhianna asks.

"I don't know but Im sure not asking my dad why." I answer.

"Dude! You can't do that!" Mason exclaims. "Now is not hte time to argue and be angry and selfish. Our pack is in great danger!"

"Well then he's the Alpha! He'll deal with it."

I stomp off and get to class.

**BROOKE**

I do the finishing touches of my picture and then out up on my wall so I can admire it. It is a drawing of an elephant who has hits trunk up as if its about to shoot water but instead of water there are emoticons.

What am I going to do?

I don't believe in love so what are these feelings I am feeling? My hormones acting up on me? I usually have a good control over them. I quess he was a just kisser, maybe I lost control for a moment. But I still think he is sexy.

GOD NO! WHAT AM I THINKING? 

I dial Theo's number.

"Thee, I need some major meditation therapy time. Come over now." I say.

"Woah you okay?"

"Stressed and I need some meditation."

"You do realize I am not gay right?"

"Yes but I need you."

"Well okay," he says insinuating something inappropiate, "You don't have to ask me twice."

"Shut up. You know what I meant."

"I am coming hun. Besides, you look hot in yoga pants.

I roll my eyes and hang up.

All of the sudden I feel this wave of anger and fustration. It makes me fall back a little.

What the-

Forget about it Brooke, Breathe.

I put on my black yoga pants and sleeveless, white baggy but hot, tank top.

You need to mediate Brooke. Everything will be alright. You'll figure things out.

**BLAINE**

I don't have to worry about my fathers mistakes. I have bigger things to worry about.

Brooke.

 I know I'm not suppose to rush her but how am I suppose to take it slow if my wolf wants me to tear her clothes off when she opens her mouth.

She's just so damn beautiful and if she rejects me I might fall apart. 

"Mr. Silverpaw please stop staring at Ms. Fields." The teacher snaps.

I realize in what direction I spaced out in. Amy's.

Her boobs are like falling out of her shirt and she's smirking.

She giving me a flirtatious look and then turns back around.

"I apologize," I say, "I was just admiring how exquiste a girl like Amy can manage to survive in this world where there are more beautiful girls then here."

The whole class begins to laugh but Amy who is sitting there looking confused. She is SUCH an airhead. Nothing compared to Brooke, who is smart and beautiful. And mine.