The beginning

(Izaya pov)
  I heard a knock on the door I looked through it and their was a package for me. It was from the leader of the Dollars. I went to open it when I remembered I have barely any information on 2 people so I put the package on the table and deicide to go to (y/n).
(Izaya's pov)
          After I talk to (y/n) about the job I walk down the street and I see someone that I have never seen before so I decided to talk to that person. I tap them on the shoulder-.
(Your pov)
           I feel someone tap my shoulder. I couldn't see their face,but I could sense that they had a weapon on them. I grabbed the person by the wrist and threw though over my should,but then I realized it was Izaya. I threw him into on coming traffic. I dash over to him appear in front of the car grab his hand and appeared on the other side of the road. I look at him and say,"Why did you do that you should know better than to do that to me." Izaya looked at me and says,"Man you scared me there I thought that I would get hit by that car. Who are you?" I take off my mask that changed my appearance say,"Do you recognize me now?" Izaya looks at me and says,"Oh it is you no wonder you would save me. I'm just another toy to you." I look at him and say," Actually I am another toy to you. I am just being used by you." Izaya gets up and offers me his hand and says,"This is why I love you more than the rest of the humans." I look at him and say,"You say that to everyone so why am I above the rest?" Izaya pulls me closer to him and says,"Well for one you are not as foolish as the rest of them two you understand my way of thinking three you don't have foolish dreams and ideas four you never take chances with anyone. I could go on and on about how you are different,but it could never change my mind with the way I feel about you." I move out of his grip and say,"I need to do my job."