Can you feel my heart?

(A/n:play the song when I say to please.)
    Izaya brakes away from me saying,"Let me finish this fight you can stay around,but don't interfere." I nod and said,"Ok I'll watch,but if it looks like you might die then I'm taking you out of there." He nods smiling. He leaves running towards Russia Sushi. I follow behind him jumping from roof to roof and land on the ground in front of where Izaya stopped I shoved him to the side and got hit by the motorcycle that Shizuo threw. I picked it up and said,"What the hell Shizuo watch where your throwing." I throw it back at him and I hear Rokujou state,"Now that is a stronger woman." I turn and face him and he said,"Hey I know you! Your the woman that was at the festival." I growl at him and said,"Back off I'm married." He moved closer to me and I pulled out my gun and he said,"Calm down. You just got some hair out of place." I look away and said,"Yeah I don't care I'm in a middle of a fight I can worry about it afterwards." I hear a gun shot and I whisper,"It must me Mikado and Masaomi. I hope it ends well." He tilted his head and said,"You know those two." I nod and said,"Yeah,but it was more of an assignment from Izaya." I see Aoba out of the corner of my eye moving closer inch by inch. I state loudly,"That would be a bad idea. If you don't want to die you should stay there." I hear a thump and I see Izaya block Shizuo punch and I hear his bones break. I see Verona in the crowd and I tell Rokujou,"Well I got to go save my husband." I shove Izaya to the side and stand in front of him and catch the ice pick that was shot at him. I smile and said,"Looks like you missed Verona." I pick him up and said,"Goodbye Shizuo I hope we can meet again." I smile and jump on top of the street light and jump up onto the roof. I start jumping roof to roof when I saw Celty. I smiled a bit and said,"Goodbye mortal." I start to move faster and I land in front of one of the people Izaya has working for him and he opened the car door and let us in as we left the city. I said,"Get us out of Ikebukuro please I believe that is what he would want. When he is not as injured we will return,but right now I don't want him away near Shizuo." He nodded and said,"You know him too well." I laughed a bit and said,"Not really there is still some parts that are hidden,but I know him almost as much as the back of my hand." I petted his head and whispered,"Your lucky to be alive. What would you do without me?"
~~~~~~Few days later~~~~~~
(A/n: play the song please and it is the setting of a large room with Izaya in bed.)
I wake up with Izaya still sleepy. I feel my heart squeeze and I sing,"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel...can you feel my heart!" I feel some tears roll down my cheeks. I get up and face my back to him. I wipe them away and look out the window. I put my hand on the window and say,"I'm sorry brother...So sorry lover... Forgive me father! I love you mother! Can you hear the silence?! Can you see the dark!? Can you fix the broken!? Can you feel my heart!?" I punch the wall and put my back onto the wall. I slide down the wall whispering,"You have to wake up! I know you can hear my cries!" I look to the door and look back at Izaya. I hit the wall again and sang,"Can!Can! Can you! Can you feel my...Can't help the hopeless. Well I'm being on my knees! Can you save my bastard soul? Will you wait for me!?"
I'm sorry brother
So sorry lover
Forgive me Father
I love you mother!
Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel heart?
Can you hear the....?
     I feel my heart start to drop into despair. I felt someone pat my head. I turn around and see a guy with white hair. I send him out and state,"I said I would talk to you when he wakes up!" He waves leaving saying the same words," Whose hope is stronger? His hope for death or your hope for life?" I whisper to myself,"I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for the feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get the lower I sink.I can't drown my demons they know how to swim."
I'm scared to get close
And I hate being alone
I long for that feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get the lower I sink I can't drown my demons
They know how to swim....(repeat again and then done)
       I sat on his bed again and put my head on his chest. I close my eyes and I feel something pet my hair. I sit up and look at him. I saw him smile at me and I hug him tightly and said,"I'm so happy you didn't leave me!" He put his arms around me and said,"I'm not going to die any time soon."