Why life!?

(Izaya pov)
I get out of the chair and leave the place saying,"You should really get a better hideout."
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
     I open the door to my house holding (y/n) hand saying,"Have you decided or do you need more time?"
(Your pov)
          I look over at him and say,"It hasn't even been three days since you asked me so wait at least until tomorrow." I walk into the bedroom to be grabbed from behind by Izaya. I feel him start to lift me and I start to move saying,"Don't pick me up!" I started to feel a burning sensation in my back. I move out of his arms and take off my shirt to find two scars both of them are on my shoulder blades. I feel Izaya touch my back and say,"Does it still hurt. How did this happen?" I grab his hand and say,"Yes it hurts. I really don't know how this happened maybe the places we have been going have begin to hurt my body." I smile at him and say,"I think I need to go and see if there is a job I can take I will be back later." I walk out the door leaving Izaya when I bump into Shizuo and he says,"Hey is there something wrong with your back?" I look at him and say,"No there is nothing wrong I have to go there is a job I need to do." I keep on walking even though Shizuo kept on yelling for me to come back. I kept on walking away when I reached my house. I walk in and look at the board that I had left for my clients. I started to sort the board when I remember my old job that I never finished I needed to kill two people but I only killed one the other was really hard to find until they left me a job. I smile and ran out the door to go where they wanted to meet.