Honeymoon!!!(Lemon of course)

Izaya carries me to the room and starts to strip me. I moan as he kisses my neck and I take off his shirt. He smiles and says,"It has been a while since we did this." I look at him blushing and say,"You don't need to point that out,but I'm nervous about will it affect the baby if we do this." He smiles and me and says,"No need to worry my lovely (y/n) I will make sure not to *** inside of you." My whole face turns red and he laughs saying,"You look like a tomato." I playfully hit him and he says,"Ah you want to be ruff don't you." My eyes widen and he puts it inside me forcefully. I feel a surge of pain and he smiles and said,"Did I go in a bit too fast?" I look at him and say,"Yes no I don't know you just startled me." He starts to move fast and I grab onto him and say,"Your moving to fast your going to make me ***" he smiles at me and starts moving faster. He begins to hit my sweet spot and causes me to moan loudly. I hear someone knock on the front door and my face grows redder. That is when I hear Shizuo yell,"Izaya stop fucking (y/n) and come out here and fight me! I will not hesitate to brake open the door." Izaya ignores him as I blush and he whispers in my ear,"The way you keep on blushing is making me want to do more to you and fuck you harder." I feel my face turn even more red when the knocking on the door gets louder. Izaya picks me up off the bed and I state,"Wait what are you doing? No don't go towards that door!" He begins to move towards the door and he says,"Let's give Shizuo a show." My face turns bright red at this point it could glow in the dark. He goes to open the door and I push it shut with my back. Shizuo shoves the door open I land on top of Izaya having my chest in his face as Shizuo walks in. He looks at me and looks at Izaya I feel the tension build. I try to take it out of me but Izaya keeps my hips down keeping me from moving. I can feel my face being so bright it could glow in the dark. Izaya waves at Shizuo and says,"You want to join?" My eyes widen when he said that. I go to yell at him when he kisses me. I try to break his grip as he kisses me. He shushes me and looks at Shizuo and says,"Are you going to join or not." I start to feel my heart race and Izaya whispers in my ear,"You are squeezing me really tight right now relax." I blush at his words and I say to myself,"He really does like making me blush for no reason at all." That is when I feel Shizuo begin to enter me. My eyes widen as I feel him all the way inside of me. I fall onto Izaya and let out a loud moan. Izaya and Shizuo both life me up and being to move quickly. I feel Shizuo begin to reach his limit and Izaya was too. I kiss Izaya as they both *** inside of me. I glare at Izaya and Shizuo and say," Izaya you told me you wouldn't *** inside of me! And Shizuo why why did you do that!" I storm off and Izaya laughs and I hear a shatter of glass.