Oops did it go right?

I look at him and say,"Can we get one more week to know if I do want to marry you?" I go to make breakfast for the second time and he follows me saying,"What are you going to make today? I will give you as time as you need to think about my proposal. While you are thinking I'm going to grab you a ring." I start to cook when I say,"What do you think of bacon and pancakes?" I see him smile as I start to make breakfast.
~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
(Izaya pov)
I walk around the store trying to find the right ring when I hear someone call my name. I turn around and say,"What do you want?" I hear them say,"I want to know why you are going to buy a ring?" I reply,"It is none of your business. My personal life is something you don't need to know." I walk into the store and there was a gun to my hand and there was a hard hit on the back of my head causing everything to go black.
I start to hear this woman's voice so I decided to call a couple of people that I had working for me to give them the heads up that the plan was going exactly as I thought it would. I start to smell gasoline so I bit down on the pill that (y/n) had gave me. The pill helped me be able to breathe through the gasoline without a problem. I kept on getting hit wait for the perfect moment to break free. When I hear the phone start to ring when I grab my knife and being to get rid of the ropes. I feel someone grab my shoulder and say,"Aw looks like someone needs my help with the ropes."
When I start to feel the person lend against me I knew exactly who it was. I whispered,"(y/n) you need to keep your guard up." I hear (y/n) giggle and say,"Don't worry they don't even see me." I feel the ropes around me nearly brake when the door flies open. ~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~