Baby!?

I walk into an alleyway and say,"Hello it is (y/n) are you here wanted to meet me here for a job." I see him come up and I say," What do you want me to do before I come over their." I hear him sigh and say,"Drop your weapons." I take off my weapons and say," Okay there you want me to do an execution right?" I see him sigh as I move over and say,"Fine whatever." I pull of my gun and shoot him in the head and leave. I sigh as I feel the pain in my back go away for a bit. I start to walk when my legs start to give out on me and that is when I see Mina rush over to me saying,"(y/n) are you alright." I feel her lift me off the ground and say,"Oh my gosh is that a baby bump." I look down and say,"Oh my god take my to Izaya now!" I start to feel my back pain start to come back. I see the worry on her face as she starts to run with me in her arms. I start to laugh as I notice that she was an inch shorter than me. I see her look down at me and say,"Start making fun of me and I drop you. We are almost there." I sigh and say,"Ok just don't drop me please." I hear he laugh as I say that and say,"We are here now." I move out of her arms and went to open the door the she kicks it open and yells,"Izaya! Where are you (y/n) needs to talk you!" I see him come around the corner and dive into my arms saying,"You left me so suddenly how can we plan the wedding if you aren't here with me?!" I sigh I stroke his hair saying,"I am pregnant." I see him look down and say,"Oh my lovely (y/n) does that mean that you really will marry me?" I smile and say,"Yes I will,but I don't think you have met my best friend Mina." I see Izaya stare at her for a while and she says,"What you see something you like?If you keep on staring I'm going to have to charge you a dollar per second,or I'm going to have to take those lovely eyes of yours which ever one you want." I begin to see the tension build so I say,"Mina I got these weird scars on my back can you tell me what they are?"