Russia Sushi

I walk away from Izaya and walk into Russian Sushi. I see Shizuo a couple of booths down and Mikado talking to Masaomi about something I didn't know. I put my mask on so that no one recognizes me and watch the two targets and order food so that I don't stand out. While I was taking note of the two targets someone sits across from me and says,"Hey there hot stuff why don't come over after I grab you a drink." I look at him and say,"I have plans later so I can't go with you." The man looks at me then gets up. Right when I thought that he was going to leave he grabs my hand pulling me out of the booth making me hit the wall and barley miss the fish tank. I look up and see Shizuo and Mikado get up to see what happened. I pull off my mask and punch him in the face. I get up and pull off my broken heels and throw them onto the floor. I take out my phone and call Izaya,but he doesn't pick up. I look up at the guy and notice that he wasn't there. I get up off the floor when he grabs me from behind and says,"You are a tough son of a bitch." I try to escape from his hold,but if I did I would cause more damage to the store. I feel the pressure on me release. I look behind me and see Izaya holding his hand out to me and say,"Looks like you were having trouble with this man. I had to help out or the job I asked you to do would never get done." I grab his hand and we leave together before Shizuo noticed who it was. We walked down a couple of blocks together then I said,"You didn't have to just in like that you could have just keep on walking." Izaya stops day dreaming and said,"You are part of help making my plan work properly so I have to make sure you are still alive." I look over at him and say,"Do you have any feelings towards thing that won't benefit yourself?" Izaya looks at me and says,"well is that is not very nice to say even if it is true!" I look at him and say,"If you don't mind I need to buy some new shoes my other ones broke." I went to walk away but then he picked me up into his arms. I look at him and said,"I can walk." Izaya just ignore me and kept on walking with me in his arms. I tell him,"The store that I buy my shoes is coming up so can you put me down." Izaya looks at me and says,"I will not it is not good for you to walk bare foot. The road will mess up your feet." I look into his eyes and say,"Then where are you going to talk me?" Izaya looks into my eyes and says," I never noticed that your eyes were two different colors. Anyways I'm going to take you to my house so we can talk about the information you have learned."