Marry me?

I wake up naked next to Izaya and try to remember what happen. I feel him move closer to me and I feel my heart start to race. I calm myself down. I grab Izaya's hand and he said,"Hey did the drugs wear off?" After he said that I remembered everything. I sat up and he put me in his lap and said,"I take that as a yes you want to go another round?" I blush and say,"Maybe later." I feel Izaya grope me and he says,"I saw a mark on your back it reminded me of a mark I found on a seal on a door and one at a crime scene. I would like to know what that mark is." I look at him and say,"It has been there after my parents died 2 years after my birth. I started to black out and do things while I was unconscious. I learn what I did and how to control it so that mark reminds me of the death that I could cause. Sorry it was kind of long." I feel Izaya put his hand on my hair and pat me. I turn toward him and he smiles at me then kisses me.
~~~~~~lemon warning~~~~~~
I lay back down as he starts to kiss me I feel my body become hot. I feel him start to finger me. I kiss him and start to stroke him getting him hard. I put my arms around him and he puts it inside of me and starts thrusting into me. Izaya tells me,"Hey do you want to get married soon?" I look at him and say,"Um why you ask this now?" Izaya looks at me and says,"We will talk about this later. I am reaching my limit because of you being so tight." I smile and say,"I didn't do it on purpose." I feel him come inside of me and I say,"I am going to get dress before I start to think. "
~~~~~~End of lemon~~~~~
I slip on some pants and a shirt and sit on the bed and say,"What makes you say that question are you trying to make sure that Shizuo or Mizuki don't steal me away?" I look at his face and see that it was red. I pulled him closer and said,"Don't worry I will marry you eventually but I still need to know you more." Izaya grabs me from behind and says,"You know me mostly that I am an info broker. You might know that I love having this go my way and to get what I want no matter what. That was how I got you." I kiss his cheek and say,"So you would even kill to get me." Izaya responds,"Yes."