Too much fun for me.

(A/n: picture taken by me and it is of Crater Lake! It was so beautiful! Well let's get started!)
   I wake up to hearing the kids laughing and Izaya yelling,"You can't catch me." I get out off bed and see Shizuo chasing Izaya around playfully and the kids laughing at what is happening. I facepalmed and said,"Izaya you should be in bed." He said,"I feel better so I do what I want." I walked over and poked his side and his face said that he was in pain. I pulled him out of the room and put him back into bed. He pouted like a child and I kissed his forehead and said,"You can play with the kids later." He seemed pleased with that.
~~~~~~a few weeks later~~~~~
    I when Ikebukuro alone and said,"I hope Kuroo and Bokuto are okay." I open the door to my apartment and said,"This place is a reck." The whole apartment had scratch marks and all of our things were gone. I sighed and said,"Great." I walked upstairs and knocked on Kuroo's door and I yelled,"Hey it is me!" The door opened slowly and then the door swung open and Kuroo and Bokuto hugged me saying,"I thought you were dead!" I smiled and said,"I am very much alive." They smiled a bit and then noticed what they were doing and blushed and let go of me. I said,"Well I'm happy you guys are ok. I'm having a I survived party you want to come?" They nodded and I told them to follow me and started to walk back home.
~~~~~~party time~~~~~~
     I opened a bottle of champagne and said,"Let's get this party started!" They rise their glasses and cheer. I had the kids some apple cider and they do the same. (B/n) and (g/n) challenged Kuroo and Bokuto to a volleyball game. I smiled and sat down next to Shinra and said,"Well we survived. Do mind staying here and watching the house while we go travel to Crater Lake?" Shinra smiled and said,"Yeah it is not like our house is an option." I nod in agreement and stand up, but Shinra pulled on my shirt and whispered in my ear,"Cetly and I are getting married. We want you to be one of our bridesmaids." I smiled and whispered back,"Of course!" He smiled and (b/n) ran over and said,"Kuroo and Bokuto cheat!" I sighed and said,"Well let me have a try." I walked over and challenged them. They asked,"But it would be two against one." I shrugged and said,"Yeah I know." I served the ball and in two minutes the game was over. I hung my head in disappointment and Kuroo went to comfort me, but he saw Izaya glare and said,"I would comfort you but it looks like Izaya would kill us." I smiled and said,"Thanks I wish I had Misa or Usui with me today they would crush you!"
    "Who said we wouldn't show?" The group pointed at me and they said,"Oh it is just (y/n)." Usui walked over to me and said,"It has been a while did you find someone?" I pointed to Izaya who looked like he was going to go berserk if anymore guys were to touch me or be near me. Usui whispered,"Your husband looks like he is going to kill everyone here." I nodded in agreement and then said,"Misa, Usui avenge me!" I pointed to the volleyball court with Kuroo and Bokuto standing there laughing about something. Misa responded,"I don't see why not."
    They walked over and challenged them. After five minutes Misa and Usui walked away victorious. I shouted,"Yay!" I heard every once in a while that they were a superhuman couple. I laughed a bit and said,"They sure are." Kuroo and Bokuto started to eat and by the time they were done half of the food was gone. I mumbled," I'm happy that Natsu isn't here." I looked towards the door and sighed in relief.
      I sat by Izaya and watched the kids chase Kuroo around yelling,"Come back kitty I want to pet your fur." I shook my head at this and Izaya laughed. Izaya got up and handed them both a squirt gun and said,"Go play cops and robbers with Usui and Misa. And Bokuto too. I don't think Kuroo like water." Kuroo blushed and said,"I do to!" Izaya laughed a bit and said,"Well go have fun." Izaya put his head on his lap and said,"How long are you going to keep them over here?" I shrugged and started to fall asleep. When I noticed I was falling asleep it was more like a drug type of falling asleep. I tried to sit up or talk, but my body was paralyzed. Izaya stroked my head and said,"Don't worry I will let Shinra and Celty live, but I'm not sure about the other couples. Remember I'm supposed to be one and only." I was trying to warn them but my cries were silent.